Moon and Stars

I am closer in acquiring the last element as I kept on training with Dregan in the forest of silence. Everyday, I got a lot of progress to be connected with the air but sometimes, I had difficulty in concentrating because of what my baby said before. It bothers me everytime I'd like to calm my mind. Dregan noticed that and he asked me about it but I decided to keep my own issues.

Also, while on training, Garreth sometimes joined us and he bullied me much with his powers. I didn't know that the Sword of Sirius is stronger that the original vampire who live for a thousand years. I always got knocked down when Garreth used his powers. He kept on telling me to concentrate, concentrate and concentrate.

One day in our training, Dregan told me that he invited a guest to help me and I didn't expect that Quinn, my baby, was the guest.

I was surprised that I didn't catch his scent and stupid I am, I realized that we're in the forest of silence. Quinn's magic power is useless in this forest unless I'll cast a barrier on him.

"Why is he here, Dregan?" I asked.

Dregan smirked before he answered. "You'll thank me later, Ares. But for now, you have to know the answer of your question why Sirius is here."

I looked at Quinn and he's serious standing beside with Dregan on a branch of the big tree. He looked at me with those blank eyes, like he's emotionless.

"This time Ares, I won't hold back. I will kill you or Sirius." He said.

Quinn went down and stood beside me.

"Let's do this." He said.

I nodded and when I looked back to Dregan, he already disappeared. He didn't tell me that we'll start right away. I tried to track him down with my senses while Quinn was guarding his defense against Dregan's attack. I touched Quinn's hand while I waited for Dregan to attack.

"We need to move." He said and ran.

I followed him while holding his hand. I was happy that he's with me, training, but I felt different that Quinn was this serious. He can't use his magic in this forest and I can't blame him for running until I pulled him and stopped.

"Why are we stopping?" He asked me.

"You can't beat him with speed and also, your magic is useless in this forest." I answered.

"I know but staying in one place is like waiting for us to die. Dregan is serious now Ares and you shouldn't treat this as training."

But still, I know Dregan won't hurt us and I'm confident with it not until, daggers appeared right directly to Quinn. Thanks to my reflexes that I managed to wield the shield on my hand and covered Quinn.

Damn!

I got distracted and didn't sense the upcoming attack of Dregan.

"Come on! He's going to kill us." Quinn said and dragged me somewhere in this forest.

We ran through the grasses and big trees while Dregan kept on throwing daggers on us. I led the running and used my shield to protect us. Dregan is serious now and he's not bluffing. His daggers have poison on it and he really meant to kill us.

While Quinn and I were running through this forest, a heavy storm of daggers fall off from above us. I pushed Quinn away and used my shield to cover. I thought that Dregan was only attacking me but, I left Quinn defenseless.

"Ares!" Quinn shouted and a storm of daggers were attacking him.

I draw out my earth shield on my left hand and threw it on Quinn. The shield guarded my baby from the heavy storm of daggers.