Rumour Has It

It was full of mystery about the development of my twins. They're growing fast after ten days since I gave birth to them. I gave birth to them prematurely if I consider it as a normal pregnancy but the twins were pretty normal even though I carried them for six months. It looks like they can see us and reacted if we played with them. But the mystery about them were their powers. I have no problems on Nigel because his powers were not leaking out but Zehra's, her light radiates everytime she's happy.

Elio, the fairy of the Sun was too stubborn. He won't get inside Zehra's body. I had this conclusion that only him can suppressed Zehra's power now because the moment that Luna went inside to Nigel's body, the dark magic didn't leak out.

And about mother, she's still cold towards me and don't want to see the twins, especially Nigel. I knew that she's against of having a grandson with dark magic. Mother was too distant and kept on going out from the mansion. I had no time to talk with her seriously.

While I took care of my twins, full-time, I haven't forgot my responsibility for this world. No one knew that I'm doing things in behalf of my big brother. I already asked him to prepare everything for the eternal darkness because Nigel let me see what eternal darkness is.

Everyone has no idea how chaotic the eternal darkness is. Many will die, will turn into monsters, will get sick, and will betray.

I know now my fate during the eternal darkness and I must act now before everyone else's heart will be clouded by the darkness.

And about Dregan, four days left and the power of the Phoenix will resurrect him. My big brother was excited too see Dregan again. I saw Dregan in Nigel's future vision that he was brought back to life as a human but there's one thing changed him and big brother doesn't care about it.

The sacred beast of fire, I already knew who he was but Nigel didn't let me see where he is right now. I don't know why but I know that he will help us so I asked Raven, Selene and Hailey to stop looking for him. They even questioned me why but I only gave them an answer that he will come and help us.

The night came where the moon was on its crescent shape, Garreth came back and he wanted to talk with me privately so I talked to him through telepathy.

"Everything is set."

"Did Peter or Vladimir sense your presence?" I asked.

"Not at all."

I nodded and smirked. It looks like I'm going to get ready but before that, I need to regain my powers completely. Half of my powers were back and the remaining were still coping up because of my pregnancy. I had a magic depletion because I had twins inside me and they relied more on my magic power. Maybe that's the reason why the twins grew up so fast and I had an early delivery.

"Okay... you know the day already. I want you to get ready before the eternal darkness was activated." I said.

"No worries. I know that you're going to defeat the Dark Lord." Garreth said with confidence.

I ended the telepathy and joined back the conversation with the people around me. They were having fun while playing with the twins. At least, I can see them smile and laugh before the chaos will happen.

~~.~~

Four days later, I was accompanied by Garreth and Selene to the cave in the deep of the forest of silence. We intended to go here late at night while everyone were sleeping except the wolves. Astral drop saved us and we sneaked out from the mansion.

As we entered the cave, I can feel the burning flames as we headed to where we left the urn. It's preparing now for the resurrection and as I saw the urn, I transformed into my Phoenix form unintentionally. The urn breaks and the ashes were scattered on the air. I asked Selene and Garreth to stay away for the meantime.