Concatenate

It took me almost an hour before I regained my magic. This imprint is really a pain in the ass. Selene prepared everything for Henry's final test.

"I want to come with you." Ares said.

"No, you can't. Unless you gave up your candidacy." I answered.

He's still having second thoughts about his candidacy as my shield. He was quiet and I understand why he can't give me his decisions. Sooner, he will give me his decision.

Nine in the evening, Selene went ahaed of me to escort Henry. Dixon and Largo stayed at my side ay my temporary protector. They will guard the area while I'm giving Henry's final test. I let Czar stay with Ares as my watch just to make sure he will not follow.

"Come back, alive." Ares said.

"You make me laugh... but I will." I answered.

I noticed Ares was up to something. His eyes tell me that he wanted to lick and kiss me. I just smiled and cast the isolation spell in this house. I looked at Ares, who was a bit sad before I teleport myself and his friends.

"That was awesome!" Largo said when he found himself in an open area.

It's an open field where sports events usually held. Selene was at the side of the candidate, waiting for me. I'm far away from them and Henry's determination fired up. I hope he can sustain that until the end of the test.

"Selene." I said and she nodded. She began casting the dimensional spell for us to fight. She took the whole area of the field as what I instructed.

Largo and Dixon was amazed how powerful Selene was. She's my right hand and of course, my right hand should be powerful too. I also taught her magic and everything she casted were the fruit of her determination.

I unseal my magic and cast a spell for myself. A spell that I can only used, Battle Witch Spell. My clothing changed appropriate for a battle.

I wore the Robe of Cast which I made it by myself. This robe grants me power for spells that need some chant into no chants. It's beyond the witch's rule. The Black Eyes Hat and the Book of Odin were adding more damage to my magic. The Shoes of Atalanta, I made this together with my element of Air for additional movement speed and flee. And lastly, my rod, I name it with my own name, Sirius' Rod. The most powerful rod that I only can make it. It buffs triple damage to my magic.

This i why I asked Henry if he's sure to take the final test because together with the equipments, I go beyond the limit, in other words, I am destructive.

"Damn! Quinn is so flashy."

I heard what Dixon said. It's their first time to see me in battle mode and they don't know about my equips.

"Selene, is the candidate ready?" I asked her.

"Yes, Master." She answered.

I swing my rod and struck it on the ground. My magic circle appeared where Dixon and Largo stand. They were surprised as I gave them temporary buff for their abilities and sent them out from the dimension. They're my guards and they'll protect the area together if someone wants to interrupt.

It was Henry and I who were left in this dimension. He was geared up as what I instructed to Selene.

"Goodluck, Henry." She said.

Selene walked to the center of this dimension.

"The four corners of the earth, the four elements that reside each corner, I, Selene, the right hand of Quinn Sirius Boswell, will spectate this final test of our candidate, Henry Carter, guide him and shall not cheat. I declare this battle... to start now!"