The Encounter

My long week vacation ended with a great opportunity to have a long good sleep. Here I am back at work, as I was changing clothes for the pictorial. It's damn annoying when I don't have a PA. It makes my life difficult!

"Mr. Martinez, are you done?"

Tanya, the stylist, asked if I'm done while I'm having a hard time fixing myself here in this small room.

"Just one more minute, Miss Tanya." I answere while struggling here.

"Okay, I'll wait." She said.

I'm struggling zipping my pants right now 'coz it's really fit... very fit, and I'm a little bit conscious because of my bulge in between my thighs. No matter what I did, it really bulged. There's nothing that I can do but just let it be.

I went out from the room and Tanya looked at me, nodding, as she scrutinized my looked with this damnt fit jeans.

"At least you're gifted." She said.

That left me out speechless! Of all the things that she noticed from me was my bulged. Damn! Are these the kind of girls right now in this new generation?

She didn't fixed anything because it was already perfect for her. I don't want to boost myself but, I can't deny that most of the girls and gays are head over heels on me.

We went out from the dressing room and headed to the studio where the pictorial was set. When the photographer and the client saw me, I can see their wide smile from ear to ear.

"Okay, let's get started!" The photographer shouted and I went to the set.

The staffs were into their assigned tasks and I was waiting here, standing in front of the camera, to get this pictorial started.

I posed every after the camera flashes and the photographer always said, "VERY GOOD".

Damn! I know I'm good and it boost my ego to strike more poses. I even let my chest capture as I unbutton this polo shirt. The photographer looks so happy and I go along with this pictorial until it's done. The client congratulated and thank me for doing my job so smoothly.

Well, I am known to be a one few shots in front of the camera 'coz I'm giving them the visulas that they wanted. At least, they paid me enough.

But, no one in this studio made me on fire. There were people who were with our client and also some fans, but none of them reacted to my power inside me. It's frustrating because I asked Vince to let some of my lucky fans to see me doing some raw footage of this pictorial and... NONE OF THEM?

After I had a few conversation with the client and the photographer, I interacted with my fans by saying hello and how were they doing lately. And of course, the famous line of an artist, 'THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT' and the 'I LOVE YOU'. I should give effort to them as they make my career alive and well. I even shook hands with them but nothing happened.

I went back to the dressing room, changed my clothes and suddenly I got mad out of nowhere because my stuffs weren't organize. Silly me, I forgot that I don't have a PA yet. No choice but to organize my stuffs.

While fixing my stuffs, I heard a knocked from the door and I shouted to come in.

"Delivery for Mr. Gerona."

I stopped fixing my things when I heard the voice. Didn't expect that Quinn will appear from nowhere though I kept on asking fate to let me see him again. After our sour conversation at the Starbucks Coffee, I can't fathom that a lad like him answered me back so badly.

"Look who's here! It seems fate answered my prayers." I said in a happy tone and smirked. He was caught in surprise to see me.

I walked towards him and he didn't even gave me his sweet smile.