Epilogue

Quinn's POV

When I came back in this world, I instantly became Ares' bitch. He fucked me here, fucked there, fucked inside the car, fucked in a public restroom, garage, forest of silence, at the rooftop at Vince's agency, and everywhere else. He has no limit when he got horny. My nerves wrecked my whole system because after having sex with him, I am stuck for an hour or two. I'm going crazy especially when he fucked me in public places. And also, I bleed because he's too hardcore.

Maybe a positive feedback in his system for having an abstinence for long eight years.

I was happy that I am living with my family again. My children were so sweet and most of the time they spend their time with me than Ares. Zehra told me that she's sicked looking at his father's face and I can't stop laughing because Ares got annoyed everytime he heard the kids.

Zehra is kind of a tomboyish because she had so much fun having wrestling sessions with Ares' pack. She also like physical activites such as sports, her hobby was watching movies, and having sparring time with Ares. Nigel on the other hand is the behave type of kid. I saw him most of the time reading books, academic and magical books. He always clings with me, wants me to teach him about his dark magic, go shop with me, and goes aling wherever I go. But what annoys Ares about him was he's the moment-breaker. He always kill the moment when Ares wanted to fuck me inside our room and that's the reason why Ares fucked me anywhere outside the mansion.

My parents, they're busy right now with their own agenda. Mother is the new CEO in Garreth's company. What makes me crazy was my big brother introduced mother as our long lost sister because of her youth. She's twenty eight years old, the same age as me, because her youth was suspended when father used the time spell. That goes aling with my father who is thirty-years-old now. That makes Garreth is older than our parents. Sounds weird but funny. Father guided the dark witches coven. The witches asked him to guide them after the eternal darkness. Everyone was resurrected after I did my part and they sought me to lead them but I wasn't around at that time.

The packs had their new life as well. I asked them if they wanted to me to break the curse and they refused. Their reason was just in case of such tragedy like the eternal darkness, they worried who will defend the innocent from it so I respected their decisions. I asked Ares about it too about his wilf curse because he sought me since before we met but he also refused. He will remain as a wolf and my shield because with it, we met and love each other. Sounds corny but I got butterflies in my stomach when he told me that.

Hailey is now a famous director in the country. He had a lot of films that won many awards and also, she's the best director in every film festival. She was still the Hailey that I know.

Vladimir... he had a peaceful life now after what happened. The fact was his memory was intact after he was manipulated by Chaos. He refused to meet me when I wanted to meet him and I respect that. Maybe he's not yet prepare to look at me in the eye. He's now a good professor in a university. He work as full-time and also, he travel when he got a free time.

Among the sacred beasts, Henry was the only one who was traveling. His goal is to travel the world and at the same time, do his research about the other packs and witches in other countries. He also sent me some informations that he found a vampire coven at Europe. There were some bad, some were good. Of course, if there's vampire, witches and wolves were also present in that continent.

Speaking of vampire, Dregan is living secretly away from the mansion. During the eternal darkness, he wasn't affected by it because I sent him to another dimension. After the tragic event, he was sent back to this world and live as simple as he can. He's in a province now and he had a farm. He used the farm as his source of income and Garreth is one of his buyer. It's my big brother's way to help him and at the same time to checked on him. They were closed friends after Dregan trusted my big brother.