Repudiation

I stayed the whole night in his room, watching over him after the battle I had with Sirius. When Quinn woke up from his sleep, I felt something odd in him.

"Water." Quinn said in a weak voice.

I touched his body and he's hot... he had a fever. I immediately pour down the water on an empty glass and helped him to get up for him to drink the water. He went back to sleep after he drank the water.

It's five in the morning and Vince called me. He's reminding me of my schedule and I wanted to extend my break but I didn't.

"Is he alright?" Dixon asked.

"He has a fever." I answered.

I stood up and get some clothes for Quinn to change. I haven't changed his clothes since last night because I was thinking that I might disturb his sleep.

"Ares, how..."

"Later, Largo. We'll talk about that." I interjected.

They were curious on how I can use fire in my wolf form. I don't want to discuss it now because the most important thing for me is the recovery of Quinn. He died in a battle that he's not involved with but Sirius is damn evil. With his power, he killed Quinn in front of my eyes.

"Guys, can you please watch over him? I need to go to work." I asked them nicely.

"Sure, Ares. We'll take care of your boyfriend." Czar said.

I went to my room, took a shower, and get dressed for work. The feeling of disappointment for myself is really a heavy burden. My power is useless and it makes me mad that I did nothing for Quinn. But, I kept on thinking who save us from that destructive magic and also, revived Quinn.

The rod... I remember that there was a strange sound that happened during the magic was casted and it breaks the spell.

Maybe, my wolf self is wrong about Sirius. The most powerful witch Sirius is the one we fought last night and no doubt of it, he killed Quinn with his magic. If he can do that, he can entirely kill us with one magic spell only.

I snapped and stopped thinking about it for a while and I headed out. I was surprised that my car was at my house. My car was left behind in the middle of the traffic when Czar teleported me to the park and now, here it is, like nothing happened. I drove my car to work and as I go, I prayed that nothing will happened while I'm away.

Cut.... a lot of it was shouted from the director as I didin't give him the feels that he wants from me. My mind isn't at work because I am worried about Quinn's condition right now. I went to my chair and Vince gave me a bottle of water.

"What happened with you? You're not like this, spacing out." He said while I drank the bottle of water.

"I'm tired." I answered.

"What? You're tired? You asked for two days off and you're still tired?" He asked surprisingly.

I nodded and said. "I am worried too. Quinn is sick and he's alone at my house." Quinn being sick is true but the part that I said that he's alone is a lie.

Vince didn't know my real identity that my family are wolves. My friends were there and I can't tell him about it.

"Before you worry sick for Quinn, let's finish this shoot without any cuts so that you can go home." He said.

I nodded and lightly slapped my face to forget my personal issues. When the director called for a new take, I went to the set and ready to finish this stupid shoot. I need to get off early as I can.