The End and The Beginning

Father is too persistent on fighting Quinn even he knew that he's no match with my baby. Henry on the other hand, my friends took care of him. Their abilities were heightened after Quinn released his power. And I'm beside my baby while he was attacking. I am his shield and I'll make sure no one can harm him.

The battle become destructive because of Quinn's massive spells. The fire bolts he used before were simple but now, every time it gets contact to the ground or walls, it explodes or burst with ember. The icicles as it hits the ground, create more icicles and it's dancing and multiplying. Quinn didn't use any earth or air spells as of now. He used two of the elements while fighting my father.

My father can use magic too but not as powerful as Quinn's. He's quite struggling and trying to hit us.

On the other hand, my friends were matching Henry's moves. They were buffed with agility and Largo's ability to seal was taking effect on Henry. Dixon's sneak attack were almost the same as Dregan's. I also put some barrier on them just to prevent them from Quinn's spells that are growing each time it hits, especially the icicles.

Quinn swing his left arm and ice pillars appeared and surrounds my father. He's trying to trapped my father with the ice pillars. Father took some hits from the icicles and an area where the icicle hit him inflicts freeze. Father's speed became sluggish as the icicles kept on hitting him.

Luck is on my father's side as the council appeared to help him. Cayden turned the battlefield into fire property and melts the ice.

"Is this the Sirius were looking for?" Cayden asked my father.

"Yes, he is." Father answered.

"Ohh. He's still weak." Cayden rushed towards us with his fist on fire.

"No, Cayden!!" Father shouted at him.

In a surprised, Cayden was caught by a water ball and Quinn threw him away. My baby used the melted ice to create the water ball.

Ben, one of the council with brown slanted eyes, black long hair, and has a scare on his left cheek, also attacked us with his water magic. He manilulated the water as an extension of his arms. It looks like a whip and headed towards us but Quinn break his magic with the flick of his fingers then it took form into wolves. Quinn's water magic attacked Ben and freezed him in an instant.

The last member of the council, Fina, disappeared but Quinn easily tracked her down with the gust of wind and ook a lot of cuts from the gust.

Father was mad and he wanted to defeat Quinn. I hope right now he can see how far the difference level of their powers.

"I'm disappointed, Andres, Alpha of the Pack." Quinn finally spoke after the massive attacks that he did a while ago.

"Shut up! I'm going to kill you Sirius and take your powers!" Father shouted.

"I have no plans on killing you. I am here to save my parents." Quinn said.

Father laughed at him like he was mocking to the most powerful witch. "Really? Do you think I will let you save your parents?"

A strange dark magic was released from father's body. Dixon and Largo suddenly fell down on the ground and were in pain.

"Rise up my children!" Father screamed.

Largo and Dixon were shape-shifting but they're trying to resist. Quinn used his light spells to counter the dark magic that was taking over my friends' body. The pain subsided but Henry attacked them together. I was surprised that Henry's sword penetrated my barrier.