Sacred Beasts

"No!! I won't allow this!" Father exclaimed and he held me tight in his arms like a child that something might be taken away from him.

My powers didn't return and we don't know why. However, the pixie fairies suggested that my powers will be returned if Ares and I will mate then Ares will wish for my powers to go back. But, father was so furious. He's the one who had a violent reaction.

"Honey, please... we need Sirius' power back to it's place. Ares is just a temporary medium and whatever will be the method, we need to follow." Mother said and tried to convinced father.

But, father is too stubborn and he dragged me inside his room then locked the door. He let me sat on the couch in his room and casted something on the door.

I heard mother talking from outside the door but father was too stubborn.

"Honey, let our baby out or else I'll do things against my will." I felt mother was threatening father.

"No!! I won't let that wolf lay a finger on my baby! He's still young." Father answered.

Young? I'm twenty-four and he still considered me young like a baby? I stood up and tried to open the door but father pulled me back and blocked the door.

"Father please! I'm not a child anymore. Ares and I had sex for how many times and..."

"What?!!" He shouted and resonates in this room. "How could you let that wolf fuck you? I thought you're descent but why you faltered?" He asked me.

I sighed and I don't know how to reason out. Even though I'll tell him my explanation, he will not listen to me.

"Father, can't you see that I'm pregnant? That means Ares and I did that. If mating is the solution to bring my powers back then I'll do it. Think of the future of this world, father." I explained even though it's impossible to convinced him.

He shook his head and walked back and forth. He kept on saying that he won't let Ares have me.

"Honey, stop this. Don't let me provoke." Mother said.

But father didn't listen and he put a shield on the door so that no once can enter. However, mother was pissed and with just a single spell, she broke the door and father was thrown away.

"No! I won't let Ares have my baby. He's mine! I haven't been a father to my baby and now that wolf will try to take him away from me!" Father said and acted like a child.

I sighed because father was too selfish and overprotective. I understand why he won't let Ares have me because of the years that he and mother was suspended by time. The pride of a father for not on the side of his children made him depressed or kind of hysterical.

Father hugged me tightly like he won't let mother take me away from him but knowing mother, she's rational and more matured that my father.

"Geez, Gilbert!" Mother exclaimed and I heard she called father by his first name. "Enough with that childish act! This isn't the time to be selfish. We need our baby to mate with Ares to brig back his powers. Our baby needs that power to help us." Mother explained but father is still stubborn.

I can't helped it but laughed at it.

"Father..." I said and looked at him seriously. He's sobbing while hugging me tightly. "I am still your baby no matter what but I also have my life to decide for what is best for me. As a parent, do you want to be the hindrance of my life or my future which I am going to be happy?"

Now, I'm using this kind of method to let father understand my side.

"Soon, I'm going to have a family when my baby is born. And I don't want my baby to live in the future where darkness ruled over." I continued and wiped father's tears.