Sirius

After what almost happened between Quinn and I, I felt more conscious and uneasy every time he's around. Sometimes, I avoided him because I felt ashamed of what I did to him. I almost f**ked him if Vince didn't come in that moment. But, I feel easy today because Quinn went to his province to visit the grave of his parents. My friends were following him discreetly.

Photoshoot and commercial ads get me busy today. After my work was done, the management called me to plan for my upcoming album. They already had a songwriter to help me make music.

"Where is she?" Vanessa asked.

Vanessa is the head of the management that I was under. She's strict and her black eyes added to her personality of being strict, brown-skin, with a long black hair. She always wore formal clothes like she's the owner of a corporate building.

"I'm sorry, Miss Vanessa. She might be late because fer car got flat." Her secretary informed her.

"Fine!" She said and rolled her eyes. "But for now, I would like to inform all of you that we need to take most of your time for this album, especially Ares."

She looked at me seriously and I nodded.

"What I want from you Ares is to reserve your voice. No shouting, screaming or anything that can make your voice ugly just like your face."

Everyone laughed of what Vanessa said. I didn't react but let it through. I won't let my temper overruled myself and if I did, Vanessa will skinned me alive.

She gave some instructions, reminders, and also some deadlines. Though it was perfectly planned, but I don't know if I can come up with a song for a month only. They're planning to have twelve tracks and she gave me a month for it? That's impossible!

"Since Mr. Carter is out of town for two days, he said that no one will be slacking off and must do their job. He already have a producer for this upcoming album and we shall do good... not good, but the best."

Geez! Vanessa is so hyped and she's pressuring everyone especially me. Thirty minutes passed by, the door opened in this conference and a lady with a caramel-colored hair came in.

"I'm sorry I'm late." She said with her soft speaking voice.

Damn! She's beautiful!

Her eyes were almost the same colored with her hair, she's white-skin, pinkish lips, and descent too based on what she wear. She's wearing a white blouse paired with long black skirt that covered her knee and wearing a pair of black flat shoes.

"Everyone, meet Dawn Herrera our songwriter." Vanessa introduced her and everyone gave her an applause.

She bow down as giving some respect to us and sat down beside Vanessa. I was captivated by her beauty and maybe I can find some inspiration from her. I'm excited too because she will be working with me. For the whole time that Vanessa discussed about the plans, I didn't take my eyes off from Dawn. She's focused too on what Vanessa was saying until she noticed me and I dodged the eye contact. I never looked back to her after she noticed me until the conference was done.

"Ares, come." Vanessa called me when I was about to get out from this room. I walked towards her together with Dawn. "Dawn, you're working with him for this album and I hope you get along."

She held out her hand and I looked at it, thinking if I should gave her a handshake but I did at the end. I was kind of disappointed because Quinn's hand is softer than her. She smiled at me and introduced herself.

"I'm Dawn Herrera, glad to meet you Mr. Martinez."

I nodded and smiled at her.

"Ares."