Deceived By Love

Two weeks later, Eli and I meet up with Vince for some further schedules. After wrapping up the shoots of every scene in the series, Vince told us that we need to promote the series as we were the lead actors.

"The director wanted to change the photos for the series." Vince said.

As I looked our schedule, there was a pictorial on Friday. We already did the photoshoot but why the director wanted to change it?

Eli was okay with the schedule but I am not. I need to get my mother out from Valdimir's mansion. If my schedule kept me busy then I don't have a chance to save my mother from my evil brother.

But, someone is on watch! I smell four men that came from Vladimir's mansion and also, I felt their presence. Are they spying on us? Or watching out every move and then they'll attack us?

"Ares, are you listening?" Vince asked me and I snapped from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry. I was spacing out."

"I asked you if you have anything to change in your schedule?" He asked.

"I guess, nome. Eli is okay with it and so am I." I answered.

He looked at me curiously and turned his sight ti Eli. I don't know what he was thinkig but he sensed something fishy between me and Eli.

"Are you two dating?" He asked out of the blue.

I was surprised and I looked at Eli. We decided to keep it hidden because we don't want our private lives be exposed from our fans. Vince kept on looking at me with those suspicious eyes.

"Yes, we are." Eli answered and I was shocked.

Vince was surprised when Eli confessed and he shook his head.

"Tell me, do you want to get real to your fans?" He asked us.

"I don't care what our fans will think about our relationship but, it's up on us Vince. If you don't want to reveal our status then it's fine with me. It's going to be a less hassle in our part." Eli answered.

Vince nodded and said. "It depends to the both of you. If the series click and the fans will go crazy then I suggest, you can do the fanservice as real as you can. You know our target."

We nodded and agreed on terms. Vince decided not to reveal our status and kept it hidden as we can. The series is up to date for the premier and we need to wait. Feedbacks will decide on what we will do soon.

I am not excited with my schedule. What's in my mind is how to save my mother from Vladimir.

Vince went off for his another talent. Eli went ahead as he had some appointments to attend while I was left doing nothing. For these past few days, Eli became cold again and didn't have a long conversation with me. Usually, he ignores me and I felt upset about it. I wanted to ask him what's going on but he kept on ignoring me.

I decided to go to Vladimir's mansion and tried to convinced him not to hurt our mother or just let her go but someone is following me. I can smell their scent so I drove fast as I can till I arrived just a few kilometers from Vladimir's mansion.

His men were still following me and I'm sure they already reported to my brother that I'm in the area. I need to back out for my plan today. His men kept on following me wherever I go.

When I decided to go home and turned back, I saw Vladimir standing in front of me.

"Did you miss me, brother?" He asked me and I took a step backwards away from him.