Forewarn

Days passed and Dawn guided as with her prominitions. She was the prophecy and she proved it to us that she's not lying. Sometimes, she got a switched personality where she became jolly and childish. But... she's much too serious about the prophecy.

Dawn is staying with us and Eli guarded her with Garreth's men. But, she tendency disappeared and we don't where she went and came back on her own will.

Since Vladimir didn't know that mother had an astral drop, Eli used it just for our company to get going. Of course, the astral drop has guards too inorder to make Vladimir believed that it was our mother.

Eli told us that he needs to convince the dark witches not to attack us because the eternal darkness will also affect them which they didn't know. Dawn explained to us about the eternal darkness and what will be it's effect. That is now, we were preparing for it. Eli enhanced our magic. Raven's men were blessed with enhancements and magic. Eli called Raven's men as Abyss Walker.

Lady Vivian read through the magic books to find a way to stop the innocent people from turning into monsters. Together with her is Selene.

Garreth and his men, together with Dregan had some intensive training. While Hailey and Raven sparred each other to enhance their capabilities using the power of the sacred beasts.

And I.... I was stuck with Sir Gilbert as he made every of my day miserable. He kept me busy with all the stuffs that he's teaching about using the shields and barrier. I thought he finished it already before but here we are, starting a new one.

I already mastered the shields but what he's teaching me right now is how to use the shield at the same time which is, I already mastered it too. So, I just go along and I know he's trying to separate me from Eli.

My day was too exhausting as Sir Gilbert fought with me for real. I thought it was just a spar but he meant on killing me. I can feel his rage as a father that his daughter was taken away from him. Lucky I am, I managed to defend myself and didn't use any magic except my shields only.

I went to our room and got on the bed. My body sores after fighting Sir Gilbert. I closed my eyes to rest and I heard the door opened. My baby went inside and he leaned on my body and kiss me.

"I know what you're thinking." I said.

"Really?"

I opened my eyes and saw Eli's face. His face enlightened my day even though I'm so exhausted.

"I'm tired, baby. Daddy won't satisfy you." I answered.

He pout his lips and I can feel that he's on heat but I'm not in the mood for mating.

"Okay... I'll cuddle." He said and lay down on bed beside me.

I grabbed his head and put it on my chest. It's really comfortable everytime I am with my baby. But, he's too naughty and played on my thing. I didn't stop him and let him play with it because I really can't mate today.

"How's going on with father?" He asked me.

"Terrible!" I exclaimed and chuckled. "He's teaching me the basics again just to keep me away from you."

Eli laughed and kissed on my cheek.

"It's okay, Daddy. Just let him be for now. After I give birth to our twins, we can move out."

"We still have seven months or more to wait for that time. And else, we also have obligations too in our job." I reminded him.

He cuddled himself on my body but his right hand was inside my briefs. He still playing it even it's already hard.