Snazzy

I am having a cup of coffee in Starbucks while waiting for Vince. He's going to give me my schedule for the series. My co-lead has arrived as what the management said. And besides, I am quite happy that one person in my list was on the run. My pack is after for Peter to hunt him down and my life taste sweet just like the caramel machiatto that I'm drinking.

After a few minutes, Vince arrived together with Czar.

"I've got your schedule." He said and gave a piece of paper.

Geez!

My schedule is full for this month. Workshops almost everyday and I've got photoshoots and commercial shoots too. Is he trying to kill me with fatigue?

"That's the best I can Ares. The director wanted you to have a workshop everyday." He said.

"Why? Am I that bad in acting?" I asked him.

"Kinda."

I frowned and he chuckled. I am into acting for two years now. At least my fans and the critics praised my acting though I'm not yet used to it.

"The reason behind it because of you co-lead. I don't know what your co-lead and the director had agreed but they'll us soon." He continued.

I nodded and got nothing to do with it if that's what they want. I just follow and do my job.

Vince explained to me the details and I was thinking if I can kiss my co-lead. In my thoughts, I am faithful to my baby Quinn. For four years that many girls and gays who had indescent proposal, I refused them all though they wanted to pay a lot more than what I've earned from my showbiz career. But this is just a series that I'm doing and I should just do the kissing scenes. Although it's just a couple of minutes and I should assure that it will only have one take.

After the details, he asked me if I have any demands but it seems that my co-lead also agreed with this and I also quoted one of his demands not to exceed two takes for the kissing scene and I've got no problem with it too. I can't fathom to kiss anybody else than my baby Quinn. Vince gave me a copy of the contract and I need to read this carefully then he went back to the company for his other talents.

"Are you sure you can pull this off?" He asked me regarding the boys love series.

"Why? I'm an actor and I should give the viewers what they want. Kissing a guy isn't rare now and most of the girls and gays like it too." I answered with some of explanation.

"What I mean is, your still bond with Master. He's still alive and you imprinted him."

I took a minute to think about it but it was four years now and I don't know if that imprint is still valid. I knew that Quinn is somewhere and he's in trouble. Or maybe, he was imprisoned by the one who captured him.

There were many possibilites why we can't find him. First, he doesn't have his magic power, it's inside of my body. Second, he was imprisoned and can't get out. And third, he's in the same state like Lady Vivian... under a time spell. Those were the possibilities that I can think of.

"Well, if it's still active then I might feel his presence." I answered.

"I hope so."

He took a sip of his drink and I thought of some scenarios too. The reason why I stopped searching is to satisfy our enemies that Quinn is dead. If I'm still looking for him, they might do the same.

Dregan and Dixon were the best duo to sneak around at night. They were in search for Quinn every night. Hailey was also helping us. She looked around the city or where their set when she's in shooting. Lady Vivian was doing her best to see if Quinn exist in the future but she didn't. And Sir Gilbert, he's building up the defense of the mansion. He wanted to keep the mansion undetected.