Episode 9 : What's best?

Sid is seen sitting in the dinning table along with a big knife looking at it. The whole house was indulged in darkness because Sid didn't let them on the light. As soon as Vidurshi enters, she switches on the light. Sid doesn't turns and

S (shouts) - Maine kitni baar bola. Lights on math karo.

Vi - But tumne mujhse kaha hi nahi.

S - Vidurshi?

Sid turns around and sees Vidurshi who smiles at him. Vidurshi notices Sid having the knife in his hand. She thinks for a minute and then sees a fruit basket and assumes that Sid was trying to cut a fruit. She walks towards him, hugs him and sits on the chair next to him.

Vi - Do. Main cut karti hoon.

Sid gives the knife to her and stares.

S - How come you're here?

Vi - 5 Days mein school reopen ho raha na. So ek jaldi visit.

S - Toh kahan rehne waali ho?

Vi - How rude Sid. Yahin. Tumhare ghar mein.

S - Mere ghar mein?

Vi - Haan. Anwesha ma'am se maine pochliya. And she said ok.

S - But unhon ne mujhse toh kuch nahi kaha.

Vi - Surprise tha Sid. Kaise batati? Woh sab chodo. How are you?

S - Decent enough.

Vi - Goa kaisa tha?

S - Goa jaise.

Sid kept looking below as he answered and didn't look at Vidurshi who was staring at him. She finishes cutting the full apple and offers him the plate. Sid looks at the plate and then at her.

S - Mujhe neend aa rahi hai. Main jaake sota hoon.

Vidurshi looks at the wall clock hanging which shows that the time was only 6:30pm.

Vi - Good night Sid.

S - Good night Vidurshi.

Saying so, Sid climbed the stairs and went back to his room. Vidurshi was sitting seriously thinking about what to do then,

U - Woh tumhe ignore karney ki koshish kar raha hai.

Vi - I can see that. Tum kab yahan aaye?

U - Jab se tum andhar aayi ho tab se.

Vidurshi smiles and walks towards Utkarsh to hug him.

U - Acha hai k tum yahan aa gayi ho.

Vi - Sid toh aisa nahi sochta hai. He called me Vidurshi. 5 saal mein pehli baar.

U - Chodo yaar.

Vi - Kaise chodun? When i saw Sid with the knife, meri toh jaan hi nikal gayi. Mujhe laga.....

U - Sid itna kumzoor nahi hai ke woh suicide kar lega.

Vi - I'm that not sure. Mujhe toh bohat darr lag raha hai. Humhe kuch karna padhega. Aur jaldi.

Both of them look at each other.

-------------------------------------------------------

Angela looks at herself in the mirror. She looked thinner and she had black spots on her skin. She looked weak. As she was looking, she received a call from Utkarsh.