Episode 115 - Balance of Nature

ShDad - You want to be Shreya?

Siyali turned to look at Shreya's Father who has a serious expression on his face too. She felt she had said something she shouldn't have told and probably hurt Gautam and Shreya's Father.

Si (tensed) - You don't have to worry! I didn't mean what I said.

ShDad - That's unfortunate.

Siyali looked confusingly at her father who smiled again.

ShDad - You can't be Shreya. That's for sure. But you can be our daughter. If that's what you want.

Siyali looked at him with a overwhelming look in her eyes. She wanted to say something but hesitated.

ShDad - What is it? Jo bhi hai, tum mujhe batha saktey ho.

Siyali puts the smile on her which she's been using as a cover to hide her actual feelings and the smile didn't mean happiness.

Si - Jab mere khud ki parents ney mujhe abandon kardiya hai. (Doubtful) Aap kyun?

Shreya's dad looks around and ensures that no one was around and in a low voice,

ShDad - Siyali beta! Balance of Nature theory toh jaantey hi hogey. Agar iss duniya mein apney bachoon ko orphanage mein chodney waaley parents hotey hai, wahin uss orphanage se bachey adopt karney waaley parents bhi hotey hai. Jaaney anjaaney mein 2 mahiney tum humerey saath rahi, you were a wonderful daughter, sister and even (teases) aunty. And I want you to remember, we'll always be your family. As long as that's what you want. Okay?

Siyali nods her head overwhelmed in joy and tears. As Shreya's dad gets up, she gives a small and awkward hug due to gratitude. He pats her on the head.

<Music continues - Zara si Dosti (Happy Bhaag jayegi)>

                          She waves him bye standing by the school building entrance and he leaves in the car.

Siyali's POV "Iss duniya mein inkey aur inkey pariwaar jaise achey aur pyaarey log bhi hai"

Music - Electric Guitar

                         She smiles and turns. In the corridor, she sees Sid standing far away with one hand in his pocket. He was staring at them like they were some strangers. As the car left, Sid also walked away like it had nothing to do with him. Siyali, also understanding that this is how the two of them are going to behave, leaves through the corridor that Sid came through while Sid left through the other corridor.

jab talak tu mujh mein yaar shaamil raha

tujh mein tha jo mera mujhko haasil raha

kho gaya hai tu to, ab ye lagta hai Dar

kya ye dil bechaara tere kaabil raha

                        As Siyali walks by the corridor slowly and her hand brushes the walls, she remembers when the two of them were together - In Karishma after their victory when the two of them turned towards each other for a hug with huge smile, Farewell when they won for the couple dance and how Sid took her hand and the two bowed while the audience cheered on and finally Sid's recent boxing match where Sid hurt and bleeding stood on the ring and looked at Siyali who was standing by the corner and tearing up