Episode 112 - Talk of the Town

Keshav smiled thinking about the fact that Gautam liked Siyali but that didn't last more than a second,

G - But those are nothing romantic.

Ke - Come on!!!!

Keshav cried in annoyance.

G - You're right. Siyali bhi Shreya ki hi jaisi hai. Same situation. Par farak itna hai ki Shreya uski saath hue anyaay ko sehkey margayi aur Siyali zinda hai. Shreya ke liye kuch karnahi paaya. Shayad isliye Shreya ki jaisi ladki ke liye kuch karnahi chahta hoon. May be that's the reason I have these strong protective feelings for her.

Keshav looked at Gautam as he spoke about the two girls,

Ke - Then how do you explain your hatredness for Sid?

G - I don't hate Sid. Siyali is a logical, mature and a girl with principles. Par baath jab Sid ki aata hai, she doesn't think straight. Mujhe nahi patha hai ki Sid uss incident main involved tha ya nahi. However, logically speaking, agar ladka ka mom involved hai, it's better to stay away from the boy too.

Ke - You're wierd.

Keshav gets up from the couch and walks away leaving Gautam wondering which part of what he said was wierd.

[Flash back]

Gautam remembering the conversation felt bad for Sid and wondered what was Siyali thinking blowing up like that. Inside his heart, he was also worried and guilty if he had anything to do with this incident. He walked into the room while Siyali was still standing looking straight without moving an inch,

G (tired) - Please Don't Tell me this was because of me.

Si (faintly) - Gautam!

G - Mere baath ka yeh mathlab nahi tha.

Si (a little louder) - Gautam!

G - Ya?

Si (lost) - Can't I just be Shreya?

G - Huh?

Gautan was shocked to hear this. The girl who was all about her identity and wanting to reveal it the previous day was acting completely opposite today.

G - Okay Seriously? Tumharey saath ho kya raha hai? Kaal ro ro kay kehrahi thi ki mujhe Sid ko bathana hai. Sab ko bathana hai. And suddenly this? Kuch hua kya? Teek ho?

Si (lost) - Mujhe thodi deyr akeley rehna hai.

Gautam seeing Siyali who was still standing still not even flinching decided that may be giving her some time was the only thing to do as of now.

G (concerned) - Okay! Jab bhi bathana hai, I'm just a phone call away. Okay? Take care.

He pats of her shoulder and leaves. Thinking that no one was in the room, Siyali only heard the sound of switches as the lights went off. Once the room was dark, Siyali collapsed and fell on the floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The scene that happened in defense class had spread around the school in less than 15 minutes that it was the talk of the town,