Episode 99 - Throwing in the Towel

In Keshav's house, Keshav is seen working on his working space with a lot of computer set up. He looked at Gautam, who continued to be lying on the couch, but this time looking at the ceiling and playing with a fidget spinner on his hand.

Ke - How long are you going to stay like this? Tumhe Siyali case pe investigation nahi karna hai?

Gautam stops rotating the fidget spinner, let's out a deep sigh and again starts to spin the same. Seeing how Gautam wasn't answering any of his questions,

Ke - So you're throwing in the towel?

G (depressing) - Aur kar bhi kya satka hoon?

This attitude of Gautam angered Keshav,

Ke - If you've decided to give up, at least go back to work and focus to you career.

G - Sir ne break lene ke liye kaha hai. He also said "You're Lawyer. Not a detective. You take on cases. Not make cases"

Ke (angry) - Pehle bhi unhon ne yahi baath kahi thi. Tab hero ban raha tha, ab kya hua? What about fighting till the end? Just big talks huh?

G (angry) - I'm fed up man! I'm fed up!

Gautam got up and sat on the couch looking angry,

G (frustrated) - Itney din se kaam kar raha hoon. Office ka kaam. Investigation ka kaam. Warrior high mein teaching. Kuch nahi mila. Mila toh bus ek endless list of reasons on why Urmila Rajput would want to kill Siyali Rajput. Reasons milta rahey. And I was so sure it was her, it is her. Tu imagine bhi nahi kar sakta hai ki kya kuch reasons patha lage. Urmila ma'am ka judwa bhai tha. Aur uski death main Warrior High aur Siyali ki mom involved hai. Par case ko close kiya gaya tha. Aisey hi countless reasons patha chale hain.

Ke - Then what's the problem?

Gautam got up and walked to Keshav and angrily told his problem,

G - The problem is having a reason to kill doesn't prove a person guilty. Kya? Kaise? Kab? Inke bhi answers dhoondna hai. Aur evidence. Evidence chahiye. It wouldn't have come to this if Police did their work properly. Case banaana unka kaam hai. Mera nahi. Main kyun Kar raha hoon?

He picked up a drive near by to throw it which was pointing towards the computers

Ke (scared) - 2 lakh ki hai.

G - Ah! Sorry!

Keshav rushed to Gautam, took the drive from him and took him back to the couch where there was nothing to break. The two sat on the couch. After he calmed down,

G - Remember going to the police station. "Bring me proof, I'll consider it as a case." Kitni aasani se unhon ne kehdiya. What about the victim. What about the victims family. Unko justice kaun dila'ega? Problem toh poora system ka hai. Rich people can just get away with anything. Pehle Shreya ke saath yeh hua, aur ab bhichari Siyali ke saath.

Keshav looks sad remembering the past and pats on Gautam's shoulder who looked miserable and angry remembering the past and hits the couch with a closed fist.