Episode 70 : Bring it on.

Monday morning, all the students are seen walking to the auditorium for the morning assembly. Gautam was seen walking towards the assembly in the empty corridor when he sees Vidurshi walking towards him.

G - Vidurshi? Assembly ke liye nahi gayi?

Vi - Kuch baath karni hai.

G - Haan bathao.

Gautam walked towards her.

Vi - Yahan nahi.

She looks towards the room.

G - Ok.

Gautam holds her by her shoulder and both of them go into the room.

Vi - Please close the door.

G - Okay!?

Gautam confused closes the door and turns towards Vidurshi.

G - Koi problem hai kya Vidurshi?

Vidurshi gives a psychotic smile and,

Vi (taunting) - Kyun tumhe nahi patha hai Gautam?

G (confused) - Mujhe kaise patha hoga?

Vi - Really? I thought you hear everything. Gautam. Tumhare toh khaan har taraf hai na.

Gautam looked a little creeped out by the way Vidurshi spoke.

G (confused) - Vidurshi. Tumhe kya hogaya? All of a sudden, Aap se tum aur Bro se Gautam.

Vi - After what you've done, you don't deserve my respect Gautam.

G (shocked) - What?

Vidurshi holds the pendant in her hand up in the air and stares at Gautam.

G (trying to manage) - Umm. You have a problem with my gift?

Vi - Oh. You call this a gift? Kyun ki mujhe nahi patha tha ki gift mein log bugs bhi deytey hai.

G (acting surprised) - What are you talking about? Pagal ho kya?

Vi - Oh that's what you thought.

Vidurshi got emotional and as she spoke her eyes started to get clouded by tears.

Vi - Vidurshi hai. Pagal hai. Kisiko bhi trust karleyti hai. Use karney ki perfect choice. Hain na?

G (sad) - Vidurshi....

Vi (emotional) - Sab ko toh yahi lagta hai. Main bachi hoon? Kuch samaj nahi sakti hoon?

Gautam, feeling bad, walks near her. Seeing him walk, Vidurshi takes the little hammer near the fire alarm and breaks the glass. She keeps her hand near the big red button.

Vi (tensed) - Mere paas math aana. Alarm baja dhoongi. Ek press aur sab auditorium se yahan.