Episode 66 : Unveiled

<music starts - Yaara re (Roy)>

                              Angela awakes from bed and looks at the empty bed near her. She gives a sad look and gets up to get ready. During the assembly, Rohan looks at a girl standing few steps away from him in the place where Vidurshi usually stands. He imagines Vidurshi turning towards him and smiling

Ajnabi kahein ki apna kahein

Ab kya kahein kya na kahein (x2)

                            Sid looks at Siyali's memorial from the corridor and remembers Vidurshi keeping candles and looking at Sid with a smile. He gives a guilty look and walks away through the corridor. Angela sits in the class and remembers how Vidurshi and her became friends. And how they Vidurshi shook her hand even after her disapproval.

Ishare bhi chup hain

Zubaan khaamosh hai

Sadaa gumsum si hai

Tanha aagosh hai

                            Sid was seen standing alone and feeling left off. Urmila maam sees this and walks towards him when Shreya keeps her hand on his shoulder. Sid turns and looks at her who smiles and gestures that everything will be alright. Urmila ma'am turns to leave when she sees Utkarsh looking at her. He comes and hugs her before leaving suggesting that she doesn't have to feel bad for not being able to be near Sid.

Yaara re, yaara re..

Kyun faaslon mein bhi tu yaara re..

                            Aditya sir was seen teaching. He keeps his book down and tells something. He looks at the class and looked surprised. He remembered how the class used to make noise disapproving his words. Aditya sir gives a sad smile and,

Adi - It's ok. You guys take 15 minutes break.

As all the students leave, Aditya sir signals Angela who walks to him.

A - Sir?

Adi - Vidurshi kab wapas aa rahi?

A - No idea. Usse koi contact nahi hua.

Adi - It's almost a week. Hua kya? What exactly happened? You guys! You seem so dull. This was the same class jisney 2 gantey ke class mein 4 baar "Sir. Break siiirr" chilatha hai. With that beggar waala tone.

A (laughs) - Aur hum sab saath mein chilana decide kartey hain. One. Two. Three and sirf Vidurshi chilaati hai. Yeh sab uski taang cheechney ke liye toh karte hain.

<music continues>

A (sad) - Now that she's not there, yeh sab karney ka koi mathlab hi nahi hai.

Angela gives a sad smile and walks out of the class. Back in Vidurshi's aunt's house, she is seen crying watching the movie "Drishyam" seeing how the girl was black mailed. Her aunt comes and asks her if everything was ok. She points at the movie and says that it was making her cry.

Tu chhoot kar kyun chhoota nahi

Kuch to judaa hai abhi