Episode 142 - Killing with kindness

In the corridor, Gautam was seen holding both his hands together and keeping them by his head. Gautam felt ashamed of how his actions led to the change in Vidurshi's thoughts about him. Seeing Gautam regretting his actions, Vidurshi felt bad for him and,

Vi - Ahem. You don't have to worry, Gautam. I don't think I'll ever be over it. I mean, I do get paranoid at times. Changing room mein. Dorm mein. Even corridors mein. The cameras freak me out. But I like to think that I'll be okay.

Gautam whose head was till not hanging down in guilt turned to Vidurshi and,

Vi - No. I'll be alright.

Vidurshi smiled while Gautam looked at her with admiration on how she was able to smile to a person who had done her harm. Was this what "Killing with kindness" meant?

L - Tum dhono kya baath kar rahe ho?

As Lucky asked, Vidurshi and Gautam noticed that the gang had come out. Vidurshi's eyes involuntarily went to Rohan who didn't seem very pleased with her meeting with Gautam.

Vi - (stammering) Ahem. Main... Buss. (Getting an idea) I was just asking Gautam how he's feeling now that Siyali's case is almost close.

The gang walked to the parapet the two of them were sitting and standing around them in a semi circle,

T - Ya. Right. Remember, I told you guys? We need someone like him to close Siyali's case.

Trishna was reminded about the time when they met Gautam in the airport and making a statement while Rohan continued to give a displeased look,

I - Ya right. So Gautam, this is victory for you, right?
G (unsure) - Not exactly. I thought this would feel great. But I really feel sorry for Sid and Utkarsh.

Gautam wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel with this unwanted attention towards him,

C - That's a given. Hum sab ko bhi bohat bura lagraha hai.
Vi - But still. Aapko it's like promotion right? Your boss will be happy. He gets the fame and You get your first case.
G - Ah... That was a lie.
Vi - Huh?

Vidurshi opened her mouth in shock. More lies? Did he get cheated. Again? After she just talking to him to stop him from feeling guilty.

G - Yeh case sey humara firm ka koi leyna deyna nahi hai. We're defense attorney. Not prosecutors.
Vi - Then what about you?
G - Mera bhi koi leyna deyna nahi hai.
A (dreamy, impressed) - So you did all this for no personal gain.
G (doubtful) - Ahm. I guess... You can say that.
K - Like really? That's so sweet!

Rohan had had it enough. If he heard one more person complimenting Gautam, he would explode,

Ni (impressed) - Apney Siyali ko bachaya. Usko wapas Warriors high mein laaya. Aur sabsey zyaada, aapney woh chudail ko jail mein dhala? Aap toh mere hero ho sir.

Hearing Rohan murmur from behind,

T - What did you just say, Rohan?
Ro (annoyed) - I said, "Gautam doesn't deserve any credit for that".

Gautam looked at Rohan with a confused look. PoV "He didn't have to put it like that". But Rohan was not done yet,

Ro - If not for her second attempt to murder, Urmila ma'am would've totally gotten away with her first so called "Murder". Isney toh buss investigation kiya hai. Investigation toh koi bhi kar sakta hai. And even while investigating all he did was (murmers) secretly listen to our conversations.
Vi (shocked) - Roohaaan!!
G (surprised) - I think I'm gonna leave now.