Special Episode 154 - Never judge a book by its cover

Anwesha ma'am was busy reading documents when the sound of thunder distracted her. The sound filled the room through the door opening as Gautam opened the door to walk in.

Anwesha ma'am rolls her eyes up to see Gautam walk in, close the door and sit on the chair opposite to her. Gautam sat comfortably, leaning back with his legs crossed. Sensing that something didn't seem right, Anwesha ma'am straightens up and,

AMaam - What brings you here, Gautam?
G (carelessly) - Me? Compensation of course.
AMaam - Pardon?

Anwesha ma'am looked confused while Gautam realized he may have made a mistake with his choice of words,

G - Wrong choice of words. What brought me here is "Curiosity". Aapko shayad khabar aayi hogi, Main Urmila ji ko jail mein milney gaya tha. And I have some information. So I thought, I'll meet you up, give you the information and get my fair share of money over it.
AMaam (lets out a laugh) - You want me to pay you?
G - Of course. The information is totally worth it.
AMaam (surprised) - I didn't know you were this kind of a person.
G - I didn't either. But then, (funny, annoyed) Itne dinon mein ek din ki che'ien ki neendh bhi nahi mili. School se Office, Office se investigation. Kaam karta hi raha. Aur mila kya? Sir se bohat saara daa'nt. Aur Siyali se ek Thank you. (Lets out a breath) Unbelievable. You know how Siyali is. Strong, Presuasive and really really.....pretty.

Anwesha ma'am widened her eyes in shock while Gautam looked dreamy,

G - Obviously, I didn't tell her that. But I was being way to obvious and still she didn't notice that. She asked me for help aur mujhe laga help karunga toh impress ho jaa'egi. Par nahi. Sid ke paas bhaag gayi. (Pauses) Urmila ma'am jail gayi, I thought at least ab Sid ka bhoot sar sey nikla hoga. Par nahi. Plan kuch kiya aur Kuch aur hogaya.

Anwesha ma'am stared at Gautam while he looked left and right embarrassed as he told her about his feelings for Siyali,

G (serious) - Well. That being said. Naa case mila, na ladki mili... At least Paisa toh mil sakta hai. After all, I need to be compensated for all the physical and mental trauma I had to go through. Don't you think? Aur waise bhi, information kuch zyaada hi critical hai. Jo andhar hai usey bahar nikaal sakti hai. Aur Jo bahar hai usse andhar bhi karwa sakti hai. Soch li jiye!

Gautam looked up with an evil stare and a sadistic smile,

AMaam (shocked) - I never thought you had these intentions. Logon ne aise hi nahi kehdiya "Never judge a book by its cover".

Gautam smirked hearing this comment and staring back at her, communicating with his eyes that her comment is not going to have any affect on him.

AMaam - By now you should know, you can't get a single penny out of me through unlawful means.
G - Unlawful?

Gautam laughs.

G - Yeh unlawful kaisa hua? Law doesn't prohibit anyone to get paid for the work they've done. Aur mainey toh bohat kaam kiya hai. (Pauses) Woh bhi aapkey liye.

Gautam stares into Anwesha ma'am eyes.

G - Advisory services ofcourse. Yaad dila'oon aapko? "What is the best evidence to indict someone? Getting caught in the act of crime - Red handed"

[Flashback]
On the day Anwesha ma'am was back to India, Gautam was sitting in her office explaining to her the entire situation,

AMaam - If Urmila is guilty and you need evidence, what is the best evidence to indict someone?
G - I guess, Getting caught in the act of crime - Red-handed.