Episode 39 : A small smile and A little happiness

Krissan gives a sheepish look and turns towards Utkarsh. She takes a post it note, writes something and sticks on the desk near Utkarsh

"Coffee?"

Utkarsh looks at it but doesn't reply. Krissan takes another and sticks near it

She keeps sticking so many near him with "Sorry" on it but no luck. Finally,

"Lost - Utkarsh's Smile.

Rewards - Hugs & Kisses from Krissan"

She showed him with a puppy dog face. Utkarsh was slightly cheered up seeing that. He took a post, wrote and showed Krissan "Good luck finding it"

Sticking it near her, he leaves to take another book when Krissan smiles like she knew how she would cheer him up.

<music starts - Aashiyaan (Barfi)>

                                Krissan stands up silently, smiles at the Librarian and goes near the book rack near which Utkarsh was standing.

itti si hansi

itti si khushi

itta sa tukda chand ka

khwab ke tinkon se

chal banayen aashiyaan

                             Krissan suddenly appears from behind the shelf and starts singing. The Librarian, students and Utkarsh were shocked. She continued singing and acting according. In the last line, she held her hands together and put them around Utkarsh's neck. She started to sing the whole para again but this time was making Utkarsh dance along. Utkarsh was looking around as all the others around were both staring and smiling seeing them. But as Krissan finished, she turned around to see the Librarian standing like a pressure cooker that would explode any minute. The next minute she knew, she was pushed outside the library.

Inside the library, the students there were laughing. Amongst them was Yakshit who looked at Megha and whispered,

Y (whispers) - Yeh sab tumharey school mein bhi hota hai kya?

Me - No. Aisa stupid kaam koi nahi karta hai. (Whispers) But must admit cute tha.

Y (whispers) - Tune cute bola? Pehli baar ladki jaise baath kar rahi hai.

She stares at him and takes her page where she made "the list". As she wrote something down, Yakshit sees this and,

Y (whispers) - Itna bada list? Aaj ki incident bhi likh rahi ho?

Me (whispers) - Reason nahi. Just writing down everything nice in this school. Par ab bhi woh ek strong reason ko dhoond rahi hoon. You know that one reason which will hold all others strong.

Megha smiles saying so. Yakshit gives a funny stare seeing this. Megha's nice look changed into her usual one and,

Me - Ghoor kya rahe ho?

Y (filmy) - I know which reason your exactly talking about!

Me (angry) - What?

Librarian (angry) - Students. Library hai. Agar kisiko baath karna hai toh bahar jaa sakta hai.

Megha and Yakshit give guilty looks and get back to study.

Meanwhile, Outside the library, Krissan was sadly walking to and fro when Utkarsh came out of. Krissan stared at him and turned away angrily. From behind Utkarsh gives her the post it note that said "Coffee?" but this time along with a "Yes"