Episode 25 : I remember you!

Early morning, one group of boys and girls are seen standing outside the school wearing their sports uniform,

KSir - Good morning Students. Iss saal se, Once in a month, girls ko bhi jogging ke liye ley jaa'engey.   On every Friday, one group will be taken for jogging. For this purpose and for your defence classes, you've been divided into 3 groups. 11A and 12A, 11B and 12B; and 11C and 12C. Grade 11 students, tum log hongey 11A. This is your class. Please remember. Baat khatham. Now, let's move.

As Karthick sir takes the lead, the students follow them in lines of 2 with Aditya Sir and Fahad sir in the last.

As the jogging continues,

Junior1 (F) - Sir... Sir... Rest sir.

Ni (panting) - Mujhse bhi nahi hota.

Adi - Girls? Tum logon ne drama ke liye bhi jogging aaye the na?

K (panting) - Sir, woh last semester aur baath toh iss semester ki thi na.

KSir - Ok girls! Let's take a break.

Some of them literally fell on the road while the others sat on the milestones on the corner. Someone of them walked to the near by shop to get some water and snacks.

They were staying on a place where the road was uplifted to separate from the jungle near by. As Megha stood near the corner, Rohit dashed her such that her watch got off her hand and literally flew into the woods. She stared at him,

Rohit - Sorry.

Saying so, Rohit went away. Megha gave an irritated look and was almost going inside when Yakshit stopped her,

Y - Ek watch hi toh hai. Doosri ley lenegey.

Me - Watch? Yeh meri daadi ki watch hai jo Daddu ne mujhe diya tha. I can't lose it.

Y - Jungle hai.

Me - So what?

She went inside searching for her watch while Alex and the gang came walking toward Yakshit.

E - Yeh ladki pagal ho gayi? Jungle ke andhar chali gayi. Wahan khatharnaak cheezein hotey hain. Jaanwaron ke saatho saath; Saanp, Makdi, Chipkali.. bhi hongey. Isse darr nahi lagta hai kya?

X - Haan! Aur Yahan toh kuch log chotey chotey ants se tak darte hain.

Eneya hits on Alex's arm for telling that she was scared of ants. Megha was inside searching for her watch,

Me (to herself) - 2-3 trees ke honey se kuch forest nahi ban jaata hai. This is not even scary. Yeh rahi.

She picks up the watch and walks back to the road. On the other hand, Karthick sir comes towards the students along with Fahad sir and Aditya Sir,

KSir - Students! Fall back into your line. You've had enough break.

As the students come back to their lines, Eneya was freaking out,

E (scared) - Abhi tak aayi nahi?

Meanwhile, Yakshit was in other thoughts

PoV "Sab ko ullu banakey bhaag gayi kya? Wapas kyun nahi aayi?"

E (scared) - I'm toh freaking out. Agar isse bhi Siyali jaisa kuch ho gaya toh.

Junior1 - Itni subah subah? Kuch nahi hoga.

E (squeaky voice) - Agar woh kahin gir gayi toh? Yaa phir kissi saanp ne kaat liya toh?

X - Eneya! Now you're freaking me out. Uske jaaney se pehley rok nahi sakti. Aur ab yeh sab keh rahi hai. Kuch nahi hoga. Hopefully.