Episode 119 - It's for a good cause

Rohan and Siyali walk out of the library and standing by the door,

Si - Ah Rohan?

Ro - Don't worry! Main iss conversation kay baarey mein kisiko nahi batha'onga! Plead karney ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Rohan acted cool but Siyali wasn't going to let him get the upper hand this easily,

Si - I wasn't going to plead. I was just going to say Thank you. Iss conversation ke wajase main Siyali nahi banjaathi hoon. I was just curious. Anyone would be? You were too. Weren't you?

Rohan gave a smile in disbelief,

Ro (sarcastic) - Utkarsh jo hai, apney short film ke liye heroine dhoond raha hai. I would totally recommend you. Acting achey karleti ho. And once you get into charecter, there's no getting you out.

Siyali stared at Rohan as hs walked away from Siyali knowing that he gave her more information than she gave him. But this was something she needed to know. And it was okay to give free service once in a while. It's for a good cause, he thought to himself as he walked spinning the pendrive in his finger like spinning a key.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After her conversation with Rohan, Siyali rushes to the office room to make a phone call. She calls Gautam who receives the call from school office. Being right in front of the school office, Gautam is confused as to who was calling him. Seeing Siyali standing by the phone, he doesn't pick up the phone and pokes on Siyali shoulder.

Si (exclaimed) - Gautam!!? Yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Gautam gestured her for them to talk outside. The two go near the corridor near the entrance of the building,

G - Anwesha Ma'am is coming back today. Unsey milney aaya hoon.

Si (relieved) - Really! Thank God. Ab sab kuch jald hi teek ho jayega. Right?

G - Hopefully.

Gautam and Siyali enjoyed a moment of relief believing that Anwesha ma'am could help bring justice to Siyali and bring down Urmila ma'am,

G - So why'd you call?

Si (surprised) - Ah! Sid Utkarsh ka Bhai hai!

G - I know.

Si (surprised) - Tumhe patha tha?

G (surprised) - Tumhe patha nahi tha? Itney din school mein hi toh thi!

Si - I know! But I didn't know (whispers in a funny tone) Mujhe laga Sid mera Bhai hai.

"Huh?" Gautam exclaimed with a funny voice and a funny expression,

G (funny) - How did you come up with such an insane idea?

Si (whispers) - DNA report mein likha tha red letters mein "Prathick Rajput and Siyali Rajput are related"

G (funny) - DNA Report? You do know that Prathick Rajput has been dead.. for like 14-15 years right?

Siyali now looked at little embarrassed as Gautam stared at her with funny expressions,

Si (doubtful, stammering) - I know. I know. Mujhe laga. Koi purana comb mein thoda baal sey testing kiya hoga.

G (controlling his laughter, teasing) - Ah! Because people preserve dead people's combs for 15 years.