Episode 96 - Hopelessly in Love

Vidurshi, abandoned and alone, decided that there was no way out of this as no one was around to help her. As the boys came nearer, Vidurshi strengthened her stand and,

Vi (to herself) - I guess it's time to implement the practice into real life.

She shook her head and got ready to fight. It was a comic fight with her trying to hit them as many times as possible. It went on for a while with pushing and falling and hitting.

As she was fighting one of the guy, the other two who were pushed walked towards her, passing Rohan who was bent trying to tie his lays. As they passed near him, he held to both their legs making them fall. But when they looked up they couldn't see anyone.

As they got up and walked towards her, she kicked the main guy of the three in the nuts. The other two looked shocked to see their friend in immense pain while Rohan standing in the corner laughed. The boy held out his arms asking for support and the other two rushed to him.

Vi - I think he's the one that needs help.

And as they leave with annoyed faces, Vidurshi waves them bye with a sly smile. She turns back and sees Rohan standing in the corner laughing, she gives an angry stare and walks past him cursing Rohan by murmering bad words.

She angrily sits on the round table-chair outside a shop. Rohan comes out of a shop and walks towards Vidurshi. He places a tiny spray bottle,

Ro - Next time you should probably try Pepper spray. It's easier!

Vidurshi gives him death stares in anger. Rohan pulls the chair to sit near to Vidurshi and takes her hand to put a bandage on a scratched area,

Vi (angry) - I just took care of three guys. ON MY OWN! I can take care of myself.

She angrily takes her hand away from him. Rohan smiles and sits back,

Ro - That's the first time!

Vi - Huh?

Ro - Thats the first time you said you can take care of yourself. It's always (immitating her) Bhaiya will do this for me. Angela will do that for me. Adi Sir will take care of that. How does it feel to accomplish something on your own!

Vi (reluctant, and with an angry face) - Good!... I guess!

Ro (teasing) - I guess at least something good came out from being your punching bag.

<Music starts - Nazm Nazm (Bareilly ki Barfi)>

                              Vidurshi looks at Rohan with the corner of her eyes and later bursts into laughter. The two laugh after which Rohan takes Vidurshi's hand and puts bandage for her. Rohan gets up and asks for Vidurshi's hand which she takes with a smile.

tu nazm nazm sa mere

honThon pe Theher ja

main khwaab khwaab sa teri

aankhon mein jaagun re

tu ishq ishq sa mere

rooh mein aake bas ja

jis aur teri shehnaai

us or main bhaagun re

                                   They walk around the streets till late night going to the shops that were still open. On the walk back to campus, they come across a park where the two sit in the swing and talk for a long time.