Episode 13 : Return to Warrior High

The students are seen walking to school. On the way, Megha sees few boys ragging a boy with glasses. They were playing with his glasses while he was trying to take it from their hands. Seeing this, she walks away.

B1 - New student.

B2 - Dekho usse. Badey chashma and all.

B3 (disgusted) - So we're gonna have this geek in warrior high?

B1 - Scholarship ke saath aaya hai na.

Then she stops and walks back towards the boys. Seeing her stand near them, they stare at Megha.

B2 - Kitni hot item, khud chalke aayi hai.

B3 - Yeh bhi new admission hai yaar.

Me - Kyun? New admission hai toh rag karogey.

B1 - Oh! Toh tum isse bachaney aayi ho.

Y - Dekho. Tum jo bhi ho, please chali ja'o. Yeh ladke tumhe bhi chodengey nahi.

B2 - Aatey hi defend kar raha hai. Waah!

B3 - Oye glasses! Tumhe bachaney ke chakkar mein yeh phas gayi.

The boy walks towards Megha who didn't seem to be scared. He holds her hand,

B1 - Darr lag raha hai? Nahi toh ab lagega.

The other boy hands his pet spider which he takes to put it inside her uniform. She holds the boys arm with her other hand because of which he gets a shock.

Me (with style) - Shock lag raha hai na? Nahi toh ab lagega.

She holds his hand tightly. As the boy starts screaming, she leaves his hand.

Me - Kissi aur ko shock hona hai?

Sid looks at Megha who was scarring the boys with a spiral spring shaped ring in her hand. The boy run away seeing her while Sid stares at the ring and walks away.

She takes the glasses of the boy from the ground and gives him. He puts it on and smiles,

Y - Thanks. I'm Yakshit.

Me - And i don't care.

Y - Arey. Tumne meri help ki hai. Phir kaise you don't care?

Me - Seriously? Tum kissi film se aaye ho kya? Geeky look! Geeky glasses! Geeky speaking!

Y - Haan. Par finally dekho toh, aise ladke handsome ho jaate hain.

Me - Warrior High koi film nahi hai. So bro, imagination thoda kum kardo.

She starts walking away while Yakshit follows her to be safe from the others.

-------------------------------------------------------

The students reach the gates of the school and walk inside. Vidurshi was seen walking along with Rohan when she sees Vidyut standing in the ground of Warrior high. She drops her suitcase which falls on Rohan's foot and runs towards Vidyut.

Ro - Aah! Iss ladki ki problem kya hai?

A - Chodke chali gayi?

Ro - Trolley ko mere pa'o pe chodke chali gayi.

A (mocking) - Uska bhai aa gaya hai na, so wo tumhe chodke chali gayi.

Rohan stares at Angela who picks up Vidurshi's trolly and laughs.