Episode 88 - Off the record

The trio continued to chat about significant events leading to the present situation.

A (excited) - Then later I got a letter from junior section. My first letter. Asking for my advise. I was so happy. I shouldn't compliment myself par maine ek bohat hi acha reply likha tha. And I was waiting for the reply. That was when you guys saw sir giving the "No" isharaa.

U, Vi (nodding their heads, understanding) - Aaaaaa!

A - Phir Jaz aayi. And she really liked how I was getting letters asking advises. And usse laga, agar sabko itna useful lag raha hai, then we should do this as counselling. And that's how this started.

Utkarsh and Vidurshi seemed impressed by the whole storyline and also wondered how they were so oblivious of all the happenings.

U - Reply letters typed hote hain na! Phir letter kyun likh rahi thi. And what's the story behind blushing?

A (frustrated) - Two times. Itney mahino mein, Maine do hi bar letter likha. And that too because main computer ka wait nahi kar sakti because the letter was too sweet (shy) and a little flirtly to be exact.

Vi (squeaky voice) - Flirtyyyyy!!??

Angela tried to act uninterested but involuntarily smiled,

A (acting cute) - Nothing like that. Was just a guy jo regularly likhta tha. He used to share his problems. And when my advices helped him out, he used to send little drawings. Really cute ones. (Stern) Nothing else.

U (teasing) - Yeh sab nothing nahi hai. Koi tujhpe line maar raha hai.

A - Seriously? This is like when tum aur tumhare dost chat kar rahey hain and your laughing at something and your dad walks in and thinks that your talking with your boyfriend. Don't be typical.

U (scared) - Okay. Chill.

A - Waise bhi, letters aana bandh hogaye hain. It's been 3 weeks.

Vi (teasing) - 3 weeks haan. (Singing) Someone's missing someone. Someone's missing someone.

Utkarsh joined in and both of them were teasing Angela sounding like a little kid.

Ro - Wow!

Three of them turned towards the door and saw an awkward looking Rohan.

A - Rohan? Tum yahan?

Ro (awkward) - Ah! Hai! I came to meet Vidurshi. Hi Vidurshi.

As Vidurshi was on the bed near to the door, Rohan stayed right there and waved his hand. Vidurshi responded with an awkward wave.

As Rohan continued to stand by the door, the trio remained silent and giving uncomfortable expressions.

Ro (awkward) - So I met her... (Pause) Now I'l leave.

Rohan turned to leave when Vidurshi called out for Rohan. He turned to her. Vidurshi looked right at him and with a cute smile,

Vi - Thank you... Mera khayal rakhne ke liye.

Rohan responded with a nod and a smile and left the room to them. Vidurshi peeped seeing if he left and turned to Angela who with raised eyes brows grined at her.