Episode 98 - No one is Safe

As the assembly is about to begin, the students start assembling in the auditorium. Vidurshi walks inside and sees Trishna by the door. The two smile,

T - You're back?

Vi - Yes!

They enter the auditorium and stand in the line for girls. Niti comes in along with Shreya, As she crossed Trishna, the two of them gave unpleased reaction to each other. As Shreya joined the line she looked around as if she was searching for someone. Angela and Utkarsh come in arguing about something. They see Vidurshi and wave their hand at her. Angela walks to Vidurshi and cuts the line to stand behind her. Behind them Charlie came along with Sid who didn't look well. Sid stood right next to Shreya but was unwilling to look at her, he continued to look down. Charlie who stood behind him tapped Sid's shoulder with both his hands and looked behind to see Ishaan coming in along with Lucky and Rohan. He turns front to avoid confrontation. Krissan then came in, and she crossed my Lucky gave her a big smile, she stared at him and walked past him looking angry and front of the line to the stand opposite to Utkarsh and smiled which Utkarsh reciprocated. Vidurshi sees Utkarsh smiling in front of her and she slowly turns her head searching for Rohan. Seeing him talking with his friends, she smiles but as soon as Rohan notices her looking she turns back. Angela giggles seeing this looks around to see Vidyut staring confusingly at Vidurshi and later Rohan. And then he looks at Parth who came in late and shrugged. Seeing Parth, Angela remembered something and waved her hand at Parth to get his attention. Parth gave a questioning guesture. She lipses with her mouth "Baahar Milo" and repeats it till he understands; Parth finally understands, nods his head and shows a thumbs up standing in attending position.

As Urmila ma'am and staff walked in, the students stopped their activities and turned front standing in perfect unison.

UMaam - Good morning students!

Students - Good morning ma'am!

UMaam - I know all of you are eagerly waiting for the decision regarding the changes. I must say we were very impressed with your ideas and plans for implementation. It is great to see such great ideas from young minds. But unfortunately, not every idea has been approved. But most of them have been. And the ones that have been approved, will be implemented from next semester. The rest of the information will be put on the notice board. Also, for their efforts, let's give the project proposal team a good round of applause.

<Warrior High theme>

                                    All the students clapped loud while Megha, Yakshit, Krissan, Trishna, Vidyut and the others who were part of the team had a huge smile and sense of achievement.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Few hours after the assembly, the students were seen crowded around the notice board. Niti comes out of the crowd while Utkarsh trying to come out but his leg is stuck inside. He reached out for Niti who pulls him out of the crowd.

Ni - Advantage of being short.

U (panting) - Mainey expect hi nahi kiya. Par itna kuch approve kar liya.

T - Really? What all?

Trishna joined them. But seeing Niti she stares at leaves.