Episode 125 - Regretting my choice

Siyali turned her head to see Sid hiding behind her holding her by the shoulders.

Si (playful) - So much for I don't need you.

She smiles while Sid takes his hands off her and stares trying not to show his weakness.

[Flash back ends]

Back in the present, the two of them were looking at each other while Sid was annoyed to have unknowingly asked for Siyali's help as soon as he said that he didn't need her help.

Meanwhile,

K (explaining in detail) - It was so gross. It kind of got up like those zombies in movies walked slowly and scarily. And you can actually see what's inside and the organs were just you know.

She was acting out and giving various expressions while the others were just staring at her.

P - Tum kuch zyaada hi exaggerate kar rahi ho.

K - How can you be so calm Parth. It was so.... (Grossed out) Eee eww!! It was all inside out..

T (feeling sick) - Okay! Seriously. You need to stop. I'm gonna be sick.

Trishna closed her mouth and ran away from the table feeling sick. The biology students on the other tables also walk out feeling grossed out and run away some sick some just not having the appetite.

K - I'm so regretting taking biology. I can't even eat.

Ni - Krissan, khush raho ki tumhe buss khana andhar nahi jaa raha hai, wahan dekho tumhari wajase sab ko khana bhahar bhi aaraha hai

Niti points towards the wash basin where one of the guys was washing his mouth probably after vomiting.

K - Seeing him sick is making me sick. I'm leaving.

"Argh" Krissan gets up and leaving giving wierd funny expressions. The gang see her leave and then start eating,

Vi - Well! I'm just glad I didn't have to witness that.

L - That makes it two of us.

The gang laugh and then continue eating when,

Vd - Mujhe ek baath samaj nahi aaya. Mujhe laga all this experimenting on insects and living things in school was not allowed in India.

Si - Haan! But hum mein se kuch logon ney Doc see request kiya ki humhe actual mein dekhna hai. And so,

U (in an unforgivable tone) - Tum logon ney Maa pe surgery karney ki request ki? Woh bhi zinda?

Utkarsh said with a funny expression as if they did a surgery on his mother without consent,

P - Maa pe nahi Utkarsh, Mendak pe.

U (dramatic) - Hayy Meri maa! Acha hai ki yeh sab dekney ke liye aap zinda nahi ho.