Episode 16 : Another Story Begins

Next morning, the assembly takes place in the main auditorium. The seniors stand in the front while juniors in the back ad they had lost the night call. Urmila ma'am enters the auditorium and climbs on the stage,

UMaam - Good morning and welcome to a new semester of warrior high. This year is going to be different than the last year and all the years before. Before going into the future, let's talk about the past. This year's night call. As you all know, iss saal ke winners hain Seniors, the batch of 2016-2017. I request you to come in front to light the lamp.

One by one the seniors walk in front and light the lamp. After finishing it, they get back into their lines,

UMaam - Most of you must have noticed. There's been a lot of changes in the school. Both rules aur infrastructure mein. The whole concept of houses are removed to ensure coordination and avoid house conflicts. Iss saal ke baad, sab kuch aapki class ke hissab se hoga except for your sports days which will be based on your houses. Aapke dorms bhi class ke hisaab se allot kiya gaya hai. So there are 4 dorm rooms, one in each corner of the ground floor. Dorms ke andhar hi changing rooms aur bathrooms hoga. So you don't have to come out of your dorms at night. There will be only one head boy and one head girl; and house captains for each house. From now on, there will be Detentions. If you do something wrong, you'll serve a detention. In light of recent events, school ke bahar fence lagaya gaya hai so that you don't get into the forest. School ke campus mein CCTV surveillance bhi lagaya gaya hai. Also, you'll be having a work shop on self defence. It's a 8 classes course which will be held for a month. These are the rules as of now. Freshers party kal raat hogi. Freshers, be prepared. And today, you'll get a full orientation of all the traditions, curriculum,   rules and regulations of warrior high. That's all for now. And Juniors, I welcome you again to Warrior High. All the best. I hope you have a great year ahead. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------

The 12 grade students are seen sitting in the English room. This year, the students were segregated not on the basis of house and hence, our warriors were in the same class except for science and commerce classes where they had to go to separate classes. Each class has around 25-30 students on random mix basis.

U - Aisa lagraha hai ke hum abhi abhi aaye hain. Aur itney saarey din nikal gaye.

Ni - Haan! Aise lagta hai ke humhara freshers party abhi abhi khatam hua hai. Par ek saal ho gaya.

T - Last year tak, sab kuch house wise ho raha tha! And now all of a sudden it's class wise.

C - Competition toh tough hai.

Vd - Haan! Average mein, ek house mein 20 students. Being the best among 80 is different than being best among 20 nah.

U - Point toh hai. But pichley saal Freshers party aur Talent round ke beech mein kitna drama yaar!

S - Haan! Bohat drama!

Parth, Utkarsh, Krissan, Charlie, Niti and Sid smile thinking about the previous year,

A (childish) - Stop it you guys! Main tab nahi thi toh aisa irritate nahi karni chahiye. Not fair.

They all start laughing seeing Angela's cute lamenting.

-------------------------------------------------------

In the juniors room at night, Megha is seen reading the warrior high's curriculum giving weird looks. A girl approaches her,

E - Hi. Megha right?

Me (rude) - Ya!

E - I'm Eneya.