Episode 129 - An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth

Aditya sir fastly opens the door to see the auditorium pitch black. He turns back to look at Siyali who smiles and walks in along with Utkarsh and Niti.

<Music plays - Teri Dastaan (Hichki)>

One spot light right above Rohan lights up showing him playing the piano. Aditya sir looked surprised and walked in.

khwaabon ki nagri hakeekat banaane jo
aye dil ik din ka ye kissa nahi
khud ke hone ki paheli suljhane jo
aye dil ik din ka ye kissa nahi

Another spot light shined on Vidurshi as she started singing. Slowly, the other lights also were switched on and Aditya sir could see lot of students standing around with balloons in their hands. Behind Vidurshi was the screen where the slide show started playing with the words "We'll miss you, Adi sir".

kadamon mein jamaa jo thakaan
chain ki neendein aati wahaan
itni suhaani banaa
ho na puraani teri daastaan...

Along side Lucky on the drums, Vidyut on the guitar and Rohan on the piano, Vidurshi sang while slide show proceeded with photos of the students along with Aditya sir. Pictures taken during drama practice, Karishma, the school trip, Aditya sir's birthday along with his friends, the photo taken after the food fight, Pictures of Jasmin and Aditya sir that the kids took to tease them, etc

Mmhmm
                          As this part of the song came, all the students let go of the balloons that flew up (halogen balloons) along with photos attached down the strings of each balloon.

ho na purani teri daastaan...

Aditya sir looked around and smiled stylishly closing his mouth with folded fingers feeling flustered.

The students all gather in front of Aditya sir who just stood deep in thoughts. The students looked at each other as it had been minutes and yet no response for Aditya sir,

Vi (wondering) - Sir? Aap chup chap kyun ho? Performance acha nahi laga?
Adi - I'm just trying to figure out what I'm feeling.

Students looked curious,

Adi - Am I supposed to feel relieved that Rohan and Sid aren't fighting? Or am I supposed to feel surprised that you guys are giving me a party? (Serious) Or am I supposed to be angry that you're partying instead of studying. 2 din mein exams hai. I already told you guys to concentrate on studying. Bye bye speech ke liye yeh time nahi hai. And still, you guys wasted how many days on this?

Aditya sir looked disappointed and angry while the expressions on the students face started fading out giving guilty expressions. They had disappointed their favorite teacher.

Adi (angry) - And you think, I'll be touched by all this. Because I'm really touched.

Aditya sir said touching his chest with a modulation in his tone and laughing.

All students (crying) - Sirrrr!!!
Ni - Apney toh dara hi diya!
Adi (laughing) - You should've seen the expression on your faces.

Aditya sir laughed while the students looked relieved,