Episode 28 : It is my business

A relatively old man is seen sleeping when his phone rings. He looks at the time and at the phone. The display showed "Gautam".

BK - Gautam! 2 baj gayey hain. Aur ab call kar rahe ho.

G (sad) - Sir. Woh report... Pehli baar mera intuition galat nikla hai. Jo report inko mila it's the same. Matlab koi police department ke aadmi ne reports ko change kiya hai. I was so sure that it was the Rajputs who were manipulating the case.

BK - Gautam. Itne cases mein tumhare saare intuitions sahi nikley. That's because you have a different way of looking at it. Aaj tumhe patha chala hai ke tumhari intuition galat thi. See, now that is learning. Humesha Intuition ke saath case nahi jeet saktey ho.

G - Yes sir.

BK - Now i don't think you have to stay in Warrior High anymore.

G - Toh main wapas aa'oon?

BK - Yes. Hum kissi aur ko tumhari jagah bhej dengey. We'll tell it's due to personal reasons. But remember, woh report ke saath aana.

G - Ok sir. I'll get it from them tomorrow.

BK (surprised) - Gautam, are you ok? Tum unse jaakey poochogey? Agar phir se Warrior High aana padha toh tumhe andhar aaney tak nahi dengey. Don't blow your cover. Remember what we believe in.

G, BK - Guilty until proven Innocent.

BK - Kissi ko arrest karney ke liye ya phir judgement deney ke liye proof chahiye. Par shaq, kissi pe bhi kar saktey ho. Just remember that.

G - Yes sir.

Suddenly, an alarm starts ringing in Warrior High.

G - Sir main baad mein baath karta hoon. I think koi emergency hai.

BK - Ok. Don't blow up your cover.

Gautam disconnects the call and sets the room back to normal. He comes out and realised that he had no way to lock the door.

G (to himself) - S***

Gautam closes the door and walks along the corridor when he bumps into Aditya sir,

Adi - Gautam? What are you doing here?

G - Yeh alarm ka sound aa rahi hai. Samaj mein nahi aa raha hai kahan se?

Adi - Fence se.

G - Matlab koi escape karney ki koshish kar raha hai? Let's go.

On the other hand, the students also freak out. They open the door and walk outside their dorms. This creates a chaos. Urmila ma'am comes to the spot and,

UMaam - Mr. Karthick and the 2 of you follow me to Alarm 3. Others, Handle the students. Send them back into their dorms.

They arrive at the spot from where the alarm was set on. Aditya sir and Gautam reach followed by Urmila ma'am and the others. They find Megha sitting on the ground with her hand on her cheek and her bag outside the fence. As all the teachers stare at her, she stares at the person responsible for her state now. Sid.

Going back in time, few minutes ago, Megha is seen throwing her bag pack over the fence and was about to climb when

S - School se bhaagne ki koshish kar rahi ho?

Me - Tumne? Mujhpe koi tracker lagaya kya? Kahin bhi jaati hoon peechey peechey pohun jaatey ho.

S - Tum kahan kya kar rahi ho isse jaaney ke liye mujhe koi GPS ki zaroorat nahi hai. Ek haftey se tum kuch plan kar rahi thi. I thought koi prank hoga. But you're trying to escape. Dimaag kharab hogaya tera?

Me - Dekho Sid. You stay away from this. Meri life mein interfere math karna.

S - Really? Interfere na karoon? (Shouts) Tum school se bhaagne ki koshish kar rahi ho aur main kuch naa karoon? Do you even realise what you're doing? You want to run away patha nahi kahan; through the woods; at 2am in the morning. Do you know tumharey saath kya ho sakta hai?

Me - Mera koi kuch nahi bigaad sakta hai.

S - "Mera koi kuch nahi bigaad sakta hai." "Main kissi se darr thi nahi hoon" Yeh attitude tumhari change karlo.

Me - Main yahan tumse personality development ki tips leney nahi aayi hoon.

S - You know what, mujhe bhi tumse koi behass nahi karni hai. You get back into the campus now, or main sab ko buladoonga.

Me - Oh please. There's no way you can call them. Usse pehley main chali jaa'ongi.

S (stern) - Megha. Tum khud wapas aa gayi toh koi problem mein nahi padogi. Nahi toh..

Me (angry) - Nahi toh what?

S (angry) - This is the last time I'm telling you. Get. Inside. Now. Bahar jaa'ogi toh problem mein pad jaa'ogi.

Me (angry) - Itni mushkil se mein yahan tak wapas jaaney ke kiye nahi aayi hoon. Problem ho sakti hai? Maximum kya hoga?

S (angry) - Mar sakti ho.

Me (rude) - It's none of your business ki main yahaan rahoon ya phir wahan mar'oon.

Before Megha ended her line, *Tap* Sid gave her one tight slap that she fell on the ground,

S - Sorry. But it is my business.

Sid presses the big red button on the fence after which the alarm started ringing. Megha turns towards Sid in shock while holding her cheek with her hand.

-------------------------------------------------------

Urmila ma'am was seen standing inside her office room with all the teachers along with her.

UMaam (Shouts) - What is happening in Warrior High. Reopen hoke one month tak nahi hua hai and the drama has already begun. You teachers are not able to maintain discipline in the campus. What have i hired you for?

Gautam was looking at all the teachers waiting for at least one of them to reply. But no one did. Aditya sir was giving a "Phir se shuru ho gayi" look.

UMaam - Mr. Aditya? New admission ki responsibility aapke upar thu. What were you doing instead of monitoring them? Mujhe toh lagta hai aisey crazy ideas aapney hi unkey dimaag mein daala hoga. Afterall you did the same in your schooling days. It is kind of suspicious, saarey teachers ke pehley aap hi toh pohunchey? How is it that you were the first one to be spotted with Megha?

Aditya sir didn't answer which angered Urmila maam. She turned towards the desk and banged it,

UMaam - I'm working with a bunch of idiots.

This angered Gautam who decided to speak up,

G (skillful) - Excuse me Ma'am. I don't understand why we're being blamed in the first place. Raat ke 2 baje hai. You cant seriously except us to monitor each and every student at 2am in the morning. Teachers bhi insaan hain owls nahi.

UMaam - Owls nahi hai. But teachers ka kaam hota hai students ko sikhana. And Disciple is the first thing that is to be taught.

G - Discipline sirf ek extent tak sikhaya jaa sakta hai. After that it needs to be learnt. Irony yeh hai, ki you of all the persons talk about Discipline.

UMaam - What do you mean?

G (stylish) - Generally students look up to certain other students. Jab aapke khud ke bete ko discipline shabd ki meaning tak nahi patha hai, you can't expect the other students to be disciplined.

All the other teachers give weird looks as to what was happening? Urmila maam looked at Gautam in shock as no other teacher ever spoke to her in such tone. Gautam gave a calm look and had a smile as he had more to ask the woman who was in front of him.

-------------------------------------------------------