Episode 17 : U and Us

During the fresher's party, the juniors are seen wearing their dresses and tuxedos while the seniors were in their uniforms. The hall was decorated with balloons of pink in one side and blue on the other. The tables were kept with names on juniors. There was a photo booth where the juniors could click picture if they wanted. Few of the boys and girls were seen standing and chit chatting,

X - So tumhe warrior high kaisa laga?

Y - It's nice. Thoda ajeeb hai. Mere puraney school mein itney politics nahi tha.

E - You'll get used to it.

Y - Shayad.

X - Yeh rahi tumhari dost. Uska mood theek nahi lag raha hai.

They turn to see Megha enter the auditorium with an irritated look.

E - I guess, woh normally aisi hai.

Y - Par, aaj toh zyaada kharaab lag raha hai.

She turns behind and gives a disgusted look. They turn towards the source of such disgust. Sid walks by giving a stare.

Junior1 (M) - Shayad Sid se jhagda ho gaya.

Y - Phir se? 2 din mein 5th time. Har bar woh kuch ajeeb sa karney ki koshish karti, Sid usse pakadta hai aur lamba sa lecture deta hai.

E - Lamba lectures? Shayad Siyali ka influence!

Y - Yeh Siyali koun hai?

Junior2 (M) - Sid ki girl friend or something like that.

Junior3 (F) - Woh dono koi relationship mein nahi the. Par bohat kuch chal raha tha un dono ke beech mein.

Y - I thought, last year tum logon ne apne seniors se mingle hi nahi ki. Then how do you about all this?

X - Sid aur Siyali ki story itna famous thi ke poora school uske baarey mein jaanta hai. We don't know the specifics. But we knew what was going on.

E - Seriously, Itna drama chal raha tha ke They could've made a series out of it.

Y - Suna ki woh lapatha hogayi?

Junior2 (M) - Missing nahi. Woh mar gayi.

Me - Kaise?

Megha was seen standing behind them listening to this. They all stare at each other when

Maam - Please settle down students, the program will start shortly.

They all settle down in their respective seats when Urmila ma'am climbed on the stage and,

UMaam - Good evening. I welcome you all to Warrior High's Fresher's day Party 2016. This year's arrangements have been delegated to the seniors who've done a fantastic job. Don't you think? A big hand for the seniors.

All of them clap their hands seeing the beautiful decorations.

UMaam - Also, your seniors have put together a theme for you based on which you're whole event will take place. Let's start the event with the first performance from you're seniors which will tell you about the theme for the evening.

As the students clap, Urmila ma'am gets down from the stage which becomes dark,

Ladki kyoon na jaane kyoon ladkon si nahin hoti  

                                    Rohan is seen standing in the spot light along with microphone and singing.

<music starts>