Episode 93 - Take a bite of the reality sandwich

There was pin drop silence in the ground that they could hear the wind blowing. Sid and Siyali looked at each other.

<Music plays - Kal ho na ho (instrumental)

                           Sid looks at Siyali who was giving a simple smile and remembered their last moments together. Their time on the terrace, through the woods and finally being dragged away from him.

Si - Sid? Sid?

Sid came back to his senses and looked at Siyali who was right in front of him on her wheel chair. The friends stood few feet away from them.

Si (sweetly) - Kaise ho Sid?

Sid continued looking at her dumbfounded.

Si - Mujhe patha tha ke yehi reaction milega. Par mujhe laga tum surprised hojaoge. Par tum shocked ho.

Siyali looks at Sid's hand holding Shreya's hand and then at her face.

Si - You must be Shreya.

Sh - Hi Siyali. Ab samajh mein aa raha hai ke sab ko main Siyali kyun lagi. We look a lot alike.

Si - Haan.

She smiles at Shreya and looks at Sid.

Si - Mujhe andhar chalna chahiye. (Calls out) Utkarsh.

Utkarsh awkwardly walks to Siyali and holds the handles of her wheelchair. He looks at Sid who was still not able to say a word. As Utkarsh starts pushing,

Si - Sid?

S - Huh?

Sid turned to Siyali who looked at him with red eyes and a smile,

Si (weak voice) - Don't feel guilty...

She looks at Shreya, then at Sid and finishes her sentence,

Si (weak voice) - About anything.

As she nods her head to Utkarsh, Utkarsh continues to push her and take her into the school while all the other friends followed them leaving Shreya and Sid the only ones on the ground.

S (shocked) - Yeh kaise ho sakta hai? How is this possible? Tum.. tum Siyali ho.

He looks at Shreya who felt sorry for Sid.

Sh (feeling sorry) - I'm not. I never was. I guess yeh ab valid nahi hai.

She takes her hand off from Sid's hand. With a convincing smile on her face,

Sh (hurt, sad) - Kuch din pehle maine tumse kuch pucha tha. Main ya Siyali? Mere sawaal ko toh tumne dodge kar diya. Par kuch hi din mein Siyali tumse yahi sawaal karegi. Tab kya karogey? (Thinks) Mere hisaab se jawab obvious hai. Unless you have fallen for Shreya thinking that she's Siyali. It's time you start thinking and make your choice Siddharth Rajput. Siyali or Shreya. Who is it going to be?