Episode 132 - What about Teddy?

Krissan looked at Sid with concerned eyes while Sid just stared at her densely.

S (frustrated) - What do you mean by reconsider?
K - Sid! Gussa honey ka koi baath nahi hai.

Krissan calmed Sid down so that she could put some sense into his head,

K - Why do you think Utkarsh and I broke up? We do like each other. A lot. But we weren't happy in our relationship because we felt suffocated. Aur usmey humey se kisika bhi galti nahi tha. Sometimes that's how relationships are. Complicated. Dont misunderstand me. Main yeh nahi kehrahi hoon ki Siyali ko bhool Ja'o. They're plenty of other girls. I'm just telling you to think. What is it that you're expecting of this relationship? What is best for you... best for both of you. And that is something only the two of you know. Not me or anyone.

Sid continued to look at Krissan for the entire time as he felt that Krissan was trying to tell something,

K - I don't know how much of what I said made sense to you. Or how much you understood. But I just want you to know that there are people who care about you.

The expression on Sid's face started to change little by little.

K - You're not alone.

Krissan said as she touched Sid's shoulder. Sid, whose expression was changing, couldn't control anymore and started laughing to Krissan's surprise,

K (annoyed) - Like really?
S - Isn't this a little bit filmy. (Immitating) "You're not alone"
K (angry) - How can you laugh! This is just too rude.

As Krissan angrily leaves, Sid calls out for her,

S - Krissan?
K (angry) - What!!!??
S - Thanks!

Krissan looks at him angry and confused,

S - For your advise and concern. Means a lot.

Sid said with a smile to which Krissan responsed before she walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Siyali and Parth were talking about how much portions each of them have completed.

Ni - Dekho! Yahan bhi shuru hogayi dhono!

Angela, Niti and Utkarsh came with angry expressions as the two were talking about studies even in the party,

U - Talk about something else no. Kabhi exams, kabhi entrance, kabhi medical college. Tum dhono ki muh se kuch aur nikalthi bhi nahi hai. And in this situation, patha nahi Rohan ko kyun lagta hai ki tum meri short film ke heroine ke liye perfect rahogey.
Si - What!
U (funny tone) - Haan! Hastey Hastey Aaya! Hastey Hastey Bola! Aur Hastey Hastey Chala Gaya.
P (awkward) - Actually! Abhi bhi has raha hai.

Parth pointed at Rohan who was standing few feet away and laughing looking at Siyali which got into Siyali's nerves,

Si (devilish voice, angry) - Excuse me for 2 minutes.

And Siyali walked angrily towards Rohan while Charlie came to them looking at Siyali go,