Episode 55 : Something to hold onto

That night, Vidurshi and Angela were seen walking out of the mess while Shreya was seen following them. Shreya decides and calls out for Vidurshi.

Sh - Vi. (Squeaks, dims) iiii..

Vidurshi and Angela turn around to see no one behind them.

A - Woh kya tha?

Vi - Patha nahi.

They both turn front and get startled to see a boy standing in front of them.

Vi - Yakku. Tum? Tumne toh mujhe... humhe dara hi diya yaar.

Meanwhile, Sid drags Shreya into a isolated spot to talk. Sid had expected her to be angry and shout at him. While Shreya didn't tell anything and looked away.

S - Tum kuch nahi bolney waali ho? Chilanne waali bhi nahi ho? Koi lecture kuch bhi nahi? This is not fair yaar.

Sh - You know what is not fair. Jab koi ladki tumse kehti hai ke usse tumse koi baath nahi karni hai and then tum usse Kheech k laakey baath karney mein majbur kartey ho. That's not fair.

Saying so, Shreya left Sid with his frustrated mode on.

On the other hand, Yakshit stood smiling and so did Angela and Vidurshi. All of them were stood awkwardly.

Vi - Okaaay. Ajitha, main tumhe kab se dhoond rahi thi. Main tum logon se baad mein milti hoon.

Vidurshi winks at Angela and leaves the place. Angela stood awkwardly staring at Vidurshi with the corner of her eye. Angela looks at Yakshit who was smiling at her with his teeth showing,

A (disturbed) - Aise ajeeb si smile karna chodoge!? It's disturbing.

Y - Sorry.

A - It's ok. Agar kuch baath nahi karna hai toh main jaa'oon.

Y (rushed) - Nahi. Tumhe kuch deyna tha.

Yakshit takes a small box from his pocket seeing which Angela looks surprised. He opens it to show a bracelet with the same pattern of flowers.

Y - Tumharey liye.

Angela picks up the bracelet and touches the flowers one by one feeling emotional.

Y - Jab bhi tum emotional hoti ho, yahi flowers ke paas jaati ho na.

Angela nods her head,

[Flash back]

Utkarsh makes Angela touch the flowers which makes her smile. Every time she was upset thinking about her disease, she went near those flowers and touched them which made her less depressed.

[Flash back ends]

Y - Aaj ke baad tumhe bhaagke uss plant tak jaana nahi padhega.

Angela gives a small emotional laugh and suddenly realises,

A - Yeh sab tumhe kaise patha? Tum mujhe stalk kar rahe ho.