Episode 122 - With Bells on

As Shwetha goes away after sharing her worries, the girls look at each other heavy heartedly,

Ni (unhappy) - Adi sir aisey kaise jaa saktey hai? Main unhe bohat miss karoongi.

K, T - Main bhi.

Vi (complaining) - School mein itni saarey burey teachers hai. Woh jaatey nahi. Aur Vibha ma'am Adi sir jaise teachers zyada din tak ruktey nahi. How unfair.

A - Life is unfair.

The girls look at Angela who was calmly counting the money,

K - Angela? How can you be so chill? After all, Aren't you the closest to Adi sir?

A - What's there to cry about? It's not like he's dying or something. Writer hai. Temporarily aaye the. And now that he's finished his book, he's leaving. Humhe unkey liye khush hona chahiye. He's publishing his next book. I wish this one also becomes best seller.

T - That's right. Let's focus on his send off party then. Decorations, cake and snacks toh final hai. What about the gift?

A - Main aur Utkarsh uspey kaam kar rahe hai. But I feel like it's missing something.

Ni - Background music!!

Niti pointed out while Angela smiled nervously,

A - About that? When we're projecting the slideshows, Vi, why don't you sing?

Vidurshi looked at Angela confused,

Vi - Why don't we just use a Bollywood song? Live mein gaaney ki kya zaroorat hai?

A - Recorded version jaisa bhi hai, Live mein performance dekney ka alag hi mazaa hai. Adi sir loves your singing.

Ni - You love her singing!

Niti stared mockingly at Angela as Angela loved to hear Vidurshi sing whenever possible.

A - Fine!! But come on! Unique lagega! What say Vi?

As Vidurshi's thinking,

A - Vidyut and Sid will help you with Ideas, pratice and performance. They still owe me.

Angela gives an evil smile thinking about the time they two pleaded her not wanting to be a slave for a week and instead gave her 3 IOU's she was use whenever she wanted.

Vi - Actually!!!

Vidurshi smiled looking excited like she just got an idea and looked at the Rohan smiling among the guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After snacks, Vidurshi was seen standing outside the new music room (the one from kidnapping) looking through the glass area. She was admiring Rohan as he was teaching few kids to play instruments.

As there was no music teacher in Warrior High, Rohan took up the job of teaching the interested students from junior high. He was even getting paid for the same.

Ro - So. That's it for today then.

Rohan said looking at his watch. The students keep their instruments and music sheets in the side and start to leave. One of the students gives Rohan something seeing which Rohan smiles and brushes her hair.