Chapter 75 : I'm going on a JOURNEY

As the students go out from the auditorium, the gang stand outside near the door, waiting for Vidurshi. Angela peeks into the auditorium and sees Vidurshi talking with the chief guest. Few minutes later, Vidurshi comes out of the auditorium all excited and screams "Guess what". The entire gang stood with their hands folded and stared at her unanimously. When Vidurshi questioned about what happened, the gang looked at each other and together rapped "Teri maa behan (x7)" from Housefull 3.

Vidurshi surprised understood that they were cursing her for some reason but what? The answer for that came from Angela who questioned Vidurshi "Koi apney friend ko sorry bolta hai?" While all others tried telling Vidurshi there was no need for all this, Utkarsh justified telling may be she had forgotten Om shanthi Om "Friendship mein No sorry. No thank you". These made Vidurshi overwhelmed but she knew she didn't do anything wrong apologizing. And so, in a funny tone "Ok. Fine, No sorry. Toh pear pad jaa'on?" Hearing the funny tone, everyone started laughing. After all this emotional drama, there was one thing they had to do. Group hug.

That night, Utkarsh was talking to Sid about his idea of a short film for application into film school. But Sid seemed distracted. He was just saying "hmm"s with a funny glare at Shreya and Gautam walking right in front of him. Gautam had his hand around Shreya's shoulder and they were laughing. Utkarsh realised that Sid wasn't paying attention and enquired him about the same. Sid expressed how much he hated seeing Gautam around Shreya. Utkarsh suspected a spark of jealousy. As he teased Sid about this, Sid saw Gautam leave and he left to meet Shreya leaving Utkarsh.

"Waise Siyali. Tu iss ladkay mein dekhti kya ho? He's so weird" Sid started telling Shreya about how he felt about Gautam as she stared at him.

When Shreya tried to talk, Sid continuously 'shush'-ed her. And finally he finished with "Yeh tumhe Doll Doll kya bula raha hai. I don't even like dolls. Doll suntey hi mujhe Chucky doll ki hi yaad aati hai. I hate dolls"

As Shreya stared, he said she can talk now. Shreya walked closer to Sid with an angry look, "Mujhe nahi patha tha ki tum mujse itne nafrat kartey ho ki mere naam suntey ki tumhe bhoot ki yaad aathi hai. You're so mean Sid" Saying so, Shreya angrily walked away from a totally clueless Sid.

Shreya gave a angry look to Utkarsh who was standing few steps away from Sid and after that, she smiled to herself. While Utkarsh walked to a shocked Sid who gave a confusing look, told in a funny tone "2 hi mahinomey, yeh ladki toh Siyali se Krissan bangayi. Tumhe nahi lagtaa?" Sid imagined Krissan saying the same dialogue and widened his eyes realising how true that was.

Next day, Rohan was seen in the basket ball court alone. As he dribbled, He was thinking about certain things that happened in the past few days with Vidurshi - How she had ignored his congratulations, how she got up from her chair at the mess when he sat next to her. He realised that Vidurshi was ignoring him. But he didn't know why.

As he wondered, he walked close to the loop, and threw the ball. As the ball bounced off, Rohan stook chill as he knew the ball wouldn't fall into the basket but didn't realise it hit someone until they said "Aaah" Rohan turned behind to see Vidurshi holding up her hand above her left eye and ran to her concerned "Are you okay? Lagi toh nahi?"

Vidurshi gave a stare controlling her pain. Rohan apologized for his wrong question and moved her hand from her face to see the red spot. Her eyes were watering. As Rohan kept his hand on the wounded area and pressed hard, Vidurshi screamed out loud. Rohan freaked out and explained, "Blood clot ho jaayega." Vidurshi pushed his hand off, got up and left angrily. Rohan shouted Sorry but Vidurshi didn't seem to care.

A confused Rohan wondered if something was wrong as Vidurshi would never leave without shouting back at him. He remembered how few months ago when they were incharge of a class in junior section, They had got into a fight.

"You start the problem, Cause the problem, Be the problem And then blame me. Beautiful" Rohan said sarcastically, "I'm very eager to hear your explanation".

Vidurshi, flustered says " Well...it's your fault because...because I said so!" To this, Rohan claps "You have a serious career in law." As the kids and Vidurshi looks doubtful, Rohan continues "The judge will ask you why you think the criminal is guilty and you'll say BECAUSE I SAID SO and Done! Case closed."

An Annoyed Rohan leaves the class, one of the girls in the class states, "Mainey kaha nah, Sirf movies mein nahi, real life mein bhi Pyaar jagda se hi shuru hota hai" This stunned Vidurshi who looked at them shocked and convinces them that there was no such thing and she didn't like Rohan in "that way". One of the other kids told her that may be she didn't love Rohan as of now, but she was totally having a crush on him. "No. I don't have a crush on Rohan" Vidurshi said.

"Yes you do" the girl said.

"No I don't" Vidurshi argued.

"Yes you do" the girl repeated

"NO. I DO NOT" Vidurshi tried to stress on her point.

"YES YOU DO" the entire class shouted. Vidurshi widened her eyes and stood in shock for a second but then gave up and smiled. As the entire class started making teasing noises, Vidurshi blushed.

As she was treated in the medical room, she remembered this and thought, "Tum mere baarey mein aisey kaise soch saktey ho Rohan"

To be continued