Episode 102 - You shall be called by a New Name

In the hospital room, the nurse was changing the dripping bags when Siyali slowly opened her eyes. Seeing her open her eyes, Nurse runs out to call for the doctor.

Siyali slowly looks around confused. She tries to get up but feels pain in her body. She sits up and touches her head trying to remember. Realising that a bandage was around her head, she tries to take her other hand towards her head but finds a needle on her wrist. Looking tensed, she pulls the needle off her, gets off the bed and limps towards the window.

Where am I? What am I doing in this place. She wondered and breathed hard. Her head hurt, feeling suffocated she opened the window and bending outside to feel the fresh air, cries in pain and trying to breathe.

METAL DROPPING SOUND! She stops crying and turns hearing the sound and sees a doctor and 2 nurses inside the room. Seeing her stand near the window, they assume the worst.

Nurse - Doctor. Mujhe lagta hai ke humey police ko bulana chahiye.

One of the nurses looked tensed at the doctor looked at the scared girl calmly. Siyali looked confused and shocked with the mention of police.

Si (tensed, stammering) - Po. Po. Police ko kyun bhulayenge. Mainey. Mainey. Kuch galat nahi kiya. Galat. Galat kiya nahi hoga. Nurse - Kiya nahi hoga mathlab?

Si (tensed, stammering) - Main. Main. Main. Aisa. Aisa.

Doc (suspicious) - Shreya! Shreya! Shreya! Calm down.

Siyali continued to stammer and not respond to for calling her Shreya. The doctor, knowing something was wrong walks near her.

S (tensed, stammering) - Don't. Don't come near me. Mere. Mere paas math aana.

Doc - Calm down. I'm just trying to help you.

The doctor signals the nurse who walks out of the room seeing which Siyali starts freaking out more.

Si (tensed, stammering) - Woh... Kahan jaa rahi hai.?

Siyali pushes the near by items in front, to stop the other two from coming near her. As the tray falls down, she picks up a the scissors and keeps it near her wrist.

Doc - Are you sure you want to do that?

Si - Huh?

Siyali looked confused.

Si (tensed, stammering, but strong) - Main. Main apni jaan kyun loon? Mainey. Maine kuch galat nahi kiya. Main kuch galat Kar hi nahi sakti.. Main. Main kyun daroon police se? I don't. Don't. Know what's going on. Par main sure hoon. Mainey kuch galat nahi kiya. I'm a nice person. I'm a good person. Main achi hoon. Achi. Achi hoon.

Doc (assuring) - Of course you are. But do you know who you are?

Siyali for a minute looked confused, dropped the scissor down and fell behind taking the wall as a support.

Si - Mujhe nahi patha. (Scared) Mujhe nahi patha. (Crying) Main kaun hoon! Mujhe yaad nahi aa raha hai. (Crying hard) Mujhe yaad kyun nahi aa raha hai.

She starts breathing deeper and suffocating. As it continues, feeling a pain on her chest, she placed her hand by the painful area and trying to breathe.

Si (crying) - I can't remember. I can't. I can't.

As she was about to faint, The doctor and nurse run to her and bring her back to the bed where she struggles to breath.