Episode 104 - Leave the past in the past.

<Music starts - Luv u Zindagi (Dear Zindagi)>

                         Siyali walks inside a farm house feeling uncomfortable and unsure of her feelings along with her parents and Gautam by her side while the rest of the family members welcome her with a big smile,

Jo dil se lage

Usse keh do hi, hi, hi, hi

Jo dil na lage

Usse keh do bye, bye, bye, bye

                          Seeing the three kids, Siyali waves hi to them while the kids look confused and look at their mom's who give them a guestures after looking at which they smile and wave back.

Aane do, aane do

Dil mein aa jaane do

Kehdo muskurahat ko

Hi, hi, hi, hi

                         In the table, As Siyali sat, her mother brought in more and more food from the kitchen and kept on her plate. Siyali sat with a widdened eyes and shocked expression while Gautam laughed at this.

Jaane do, jaane do

Dil se chale jaane do

Keh do ghabrahat ko

Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye-bye

                          Trying to blend with the family, she takes her first step with the youngest kid who was sitting in the lawn and trying to blow bubbles. Siyali calls her towards her.

Love you zindagi, Love you zindagi

Love you zindagi, Love me zindagi

                          As Siyali started blowing lots and lots of bubbles, she and the kid both enjoyed them. The other two kids also joined in and all of them burst the bubbles and had fun. Siyali has fun with the family as they play various games.

Kabhi hath pakad ke tu mera

Chal de, chal de

Kabhi hath chuda ke main tera

Chal doon, chal doon

                            Siyali tries to cook something for the family and doesn't allow the other ladies in the house to help her with it. She looks at them nervously as they try her food. Her two brothers and Gautam give bad expressions eating her food. And after she tastes the food, laugh seeing her expression.

Main thodi si moody hoon

Tu thodi si tedhi hai

Kya khoob ye jodi hai

Teri meri.

                              She holds a pair of anklets and touches them when her mother wearing a pair of anklets on her legs call her. The two dance gracefully while the kids also try to copy the classical dance.

Aane do aane do

Dil mein aa jaane do

Keh do muskurahat ko