Special Episode 157 - If you pull me down, you're going down with me

Author's note: It is highly recommended to listen to the song "Down" by Trella (preferably in headphones) before reading this episode as the song can give a entirely different feel to the episode. Special Episodes are big. So Brace yourself.

AMaam - Sid is on my side

All the students in the science class turned their heads to Sid in perfect unison, hearing Anwesha ma'am's confession being played live. Indifferent towards the reaction of others, Sid stared at the screen.

AMaam - I've known Sid for his entire life, and you think I can't?

Utkarsh who was in the commerce room straightened his back in shock while Siyali looked at the screen and Sid, back to back, trying to understand the meaning behind this. Unlike the others, Sid had an emotionless expression on his face as his eyes continued to be glued to the screen that was telecasting the confession; and he tried to remember,

[Flashback]
(Reference to S02 Finale)
In Anwesha ma'am's room, As she was walking around changing the rooms look a little bit, Sid was following her around,

S (excited) - Seriously Daadi? That'll be okay? Really?
AMaam - Ofcourse. It'll be more than okay.
S (excited) - Thank you so much Daadi.

Sid hugs her and suddenly Sid makes a sharp noise with his tongue realising something,

S - Siyali will never agree to come home.
AMaam - You have to convince her.
S - Aap ko toh patha hai ki kitni zidi hai.
AMaam - Zidi toh tumharey Daadaji bhi tey. Maine convince nahi kiya? If you want something, you got to work for it.
S - But kaise.
AMaam - I have an idea.

Anwesha ma'am winked at Sid while Sid's face lighted up in joy with the thought of Siyali along with Utkarsh living in his house during the vacations.

--------------------

(Reference to S03 E139)
In the hall way of the hotel, Sid was holding the phone in his ear while Utkarsh and Yakshit walked in front of him led by Priya ma'am into the room,

AMaam - I know it's hard to accept that you're mom is a criminal. I know you're strong and you'll cope up. But Utkarsh. It's gonna be hard on him. Woh maanega nahi. Jitna jaldi accept karega. Utna better hai. You've got to make him accept. Understood?

Sid nods his head with sad eyes. Scene forwards to the fight Sid and Utkarsh have inside the room after this conversation with Anwesha ma'am.

--------------------

(Reference to S03 E149)
Sitting across Anwesha ma'am in her office room, Sid looked concerned,

AMaam - I don't know how long she can be silent.
S (lost) - May be she's silent because she's innocent!
AMaam (shouts) - Siddarth.

Anwesha ma'am shouted to bring Sid back to his senses. Sid, immediately shook himself back to reality,

AMaam - Pull yourself together, Sid. Agar tum bhi aisey baath kartey rahoegey toh Utkarsh ko kaun samaleyga? You first need to accept so that he can accept. You were the one who didn't want Utkarsh to have false hopes. How can you convince him, when you still have hopes?
S - I know, Daadi. I keep trying to convince myself and the Utkarsh. Par mujhe bhi lagta hai ki shayad yeh sab kuch koi galat faimi hai.
AMaam (angry) - Siddarth.Get back to your senses. Tumhe kitni baar yaad dila'oon. Utkarsh ka toh mujhe samaj mein aata hai, but I don't understand why you are reacting this way. Agar woh innocent thi, toh main kuch bhi karkey ussey jail sey bahar ley aathi. Agar main ab khamosh hoon, toh woh iss liye kyun ki woh gunegaar hai. Aur harr gunegaar ko sazaa bugatna padega. All these years, you've trusted me on everything. Was I ever wrong? So once more, You have to trust me.