Chapter 82 : Elvis has left the Building

Urmila ma'am looked stern while the students looked at each other not knowing what was next.

UMaam - (looking at Megha) You, I understand. But the rest of you.

Back amongst the students,

X (not very loud) - We're after all unite...

I - Shut it Alex.

Urmila ma'am continued,

UMaam - You do know that you will be punished for all this.

Me - Ma'am I'll take the responsibility and be punished. They're not to be blamed.

UMaam - Really?

Me - Yes Ma'am. Protest maine shuru kiya. And I'm ready to bear it's consequences. Agar consequences se darke ressit hi nahi karte toh, humey independence tak nahi mila hota.

Hearing Megha talk about independence, Urmila ma'am who so far had a stern face smiled and looked at Aditya Sir who laughing silently with his hands closing his mouth. The others felt that this was too cringey.

UMaam (smiling) - Okay. Explain. What is that you all want?

A - Ma'am. This is not just about one issue. We want changes in the school. This is a signed petition from students including the junior sections.

UMaam - So this is not about boxing for girls and... (looking at Angela) AV club?

Angela widened her eyes wondering how Urmila ma'am knew about her AV club when her idea didn't go past the teachers.

UMaam - Okay. Let's make a deal here. I'm not going to punish any of you for this. But, by the end of this week, I want a proper project proposal from you. Explaining what changes you want, why I should implement it, feasibility study, survey, graphs. Everything. Impress me. And I'll consider it.

Angela and Megha looked at each other with a sense of accomplishment as Urmila ma'am said with a smile.

UMaam (stern) - If you are done, I need to get into my room.

The students push themselves to both corners of the corridor forming a place for Urmila ma'am to go to the office.

RSir - Students get back to your schedule.

And the other teachers follow Urmila ma'am to the Principal's office. Megha and Angela hold hands and jump in excitement.

Y, U - Main bhi. Main bhi.

Yakshit and Utkarsh join them and all four of them jump in excitement.

Adi - Congratulations. (Serious) Find people who can help you with this.

Aditya sir left with a smile. The four students were stopped jumping and started thinking.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the dorm, a frustrated Vidurshi was trying to pack. "Aah" She threw a pair of shoes in anger as she was unable to fit in her trolley. The shoes passed right by Shreya as she dodged the flying object.