Episode 136 - Events that led to....

It was around 7pm and the function was in progress,

BD - When I was invited here, the only thing that came into my mind was, "Damn! Why didn't we have this kind of facility when we were students" But then I was told that it was the students who came up with the ideas and fought for what they wanted. And that's when I realized, it wasn't the school's mistake but ours because unlike you, we were satisfied with what we were given and didn't fight for what we wanted. So, congratulations to you warriors. I hope just like now, you'll always remember to fight for you want and what is right, fight for each other and most importantly fight for yourself. All the best to the all of you. Thank you.

CLAPSSS!! Bhavya got off the podium in front the stage and back to her seat in centre after giving her speech while the students clapped.

A - Thank you ma'am for your words of motivation. With this, the inauguration of the club officially comes to an end. But we have a special performance by the Rajput brothers for their mother, our Vice principal Urmila ma'am.

Angela spoke on the Mike in front of the stage while Yakshit started Broadcasting it live,

<Music - Meri maa (Yaariyan)>

The curtains on the stage opened with mild lighting with the four boys wearing white shirt and jeans. Utkarsh wore a red tie along with his dress and stood front of the mike while Sid wore a blazer on top and played the guitar. Charlie and Lucky were by the keyboard and drums respectively.

Jab chot kabhi mere lag jaati thi
To aankh teri bhi to bhar aati thi
Maa…. o maa!

Utkarsh started singing holding on to the mike attached to the stand. While, the his grandmother and mother along with his friends in the audience smiled.

Jab chot kabhi mere lag jaati thi
To aankh teri bhi to bhar aati thi
Ek chhoti si phoonk se teri
Sabhi dard mere hote thhe gum
Aaj bhi koi chot lage to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum
Aaj bhi meri aankh bhare to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum

Utkarsh sings with a big smile on his face remembering Urmila ma'am who was by his side when he cried due to the death of his Maa (frog), he also remembers how he cried lying on her lap, when they were alone, after Siyali's death as he couldn't act sad in front of Sid. Urmila ma'am tried her best to smile but for some reason, the smile on her face seemed to being going on and off.

Maa.. meri maa.. meri maa….
O maa.. meri maa, meri maa.. maa..

As Sid sings along with Utkarsh, he sees Urmila ma'am sitting down in the front row with a smile. He looks at her and then looks at Utkarsh who was singing with his entire concentration on the song and yet had a huge smile on his face. He smiles seeing the happiness on his brother and mother's faces.

<Music>
                       As Urmila ma'am started feeling a little dizzy, the smile on her face was completed wiped off.

Teri baaton mein apni har ik main
Uljhan ka hall pa leta tha
Tere hathon ki roti aksar hi
Bhookh se zyada kha leta tha

As Utkarsh sings, he remembers getting caught by Urmila ma'am when he was caught during a prank; her getting him and Krissan icecream; meeting her by the garden after finding out the truth; vacation days when both him and her tried to make Sid eat by holding food in front of his mouth. Once he walked off the table, seeing Urmila ma'am look sad, Utkarsh ate the piece off her hand to cheer her up.

Tera hissa main
Tera qissa main
Jo sabko sunaati ho tum

As Utkarsh sings pointing at Urmila ma'am, the smile on Sid's face disappears as he remembers how he felt when he saw Utkarsh and his mother together before he knew about his relationship with Utkarsh and also when Utkarsh told Anwesha ma'am how his mother wasn't the type to stress kids.

Aaj bhi meri baat chale to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum
Aaj bhi meri, aankh bhare to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum..

This made him remember his tough times with his mother - How she snatched his form form his hand and changed to PCM and submitted; Everytime she shouted at him for not being the best; Every fight they had; How he felt when he saw her treat Utkarsh with love and care.

Maa.. meri maa.. meri maa….
Maa.. meri maa, meri maa.. maa..

Sid closes his eyes and sings along with Utkarsh. As he closes his eyes, images of his mother slapping him multiple times during school along with the reaction of the students after the slap flashes in front of him. As he opens his eye, a tear falls off his brimming eyes. He looks into the audience and sees his mother missing. As he sings, he looks at Utkarsh who also look at him as he sung.

<Music>

Both of them look concerned and look for their mother amongst the audience. At that moment, Bhavya looks at her phone and rolled her eyes fast as she got a very important message. She tells something to Anwesha ma'am while Anwesha ma'am nods her head. As she's about to get up, Anwesha ma'am tells her to sit down and turns back to Siyali who was standing,

Si - Ma'am, do you need something?
AMaam - Can you find my PA and tell him to get a car ready. ASAP. He just left along with Urmila ma'am.

Siyali remembers seeing him by the door when Urmila ma'am left the auditorium few minutes ago. He was holding on to Urmila ma'am as she looked dizzy and holding her head. She nods her head and leaves the auditorium to find him

Once the program was over, some of the students wanted to click pictures with the chief guest while the other left for the mess to have dinner. As she was clicking the pictures, she sees Anwesha ma'am's PA coming back to the auditorium. She smiles and bids farewell to the students and goes to Anwesha ma'am and her PA,

BD - Is my ride here?
PA (confused) - Ma'am, aren't you leaving after dinner?
BD - No there's been a change. I need to leave now. Didn't the student inform you?

The PA looked at Anwesha ma'am,

AMaam - Shreya ney inform nahi kiya?
PA (confused) - No ma'am. Main washroom gaya tha. Sorry. But Don't worry ma'am. I'll arrange for your ride back in a minute.
AMaam (assuring) - Don't worry. He's best at his job. 2 minute dho. He'll get it ready.

Bhavya nodded her head and looked into her phone restlessly.

PA - Ma'am. You're ride's here.

------------------------------------------------------------------