Episode 135 - Mommie Dearest

In the waiting room which was near to the Principal's office, A young lady in the her early thirties, Journalist/ Reporter Bhavya was seen sitting with crossed legs in the sofa along with a man (Anwesha ma'am PA) who sat few steps away from her.

Seeing Anwesha ma'am walk in with a smile, she gets up from the sofa and walks to her.

AMaam (teasing) - Welcome Mrs. Top journalist. That you for coming.
BD - Thank you for inviting.
AMaam - I'm sorry Urmila isn't here to welcome you.
BD - That's totally okay. No problem.
AMaam - How are you?
BD - I'm great ma'am. And you?
AMaam - As you can see.

Anwesha ma'am welcomed her ex student to the school but they didn't have time to catch up as the event would start in a few minutes.

BD - Ma'am, you promised me a tour of the AV club. For some reason, I'm really excited.
AMaam - Yes! Yes! I didn't forget.

Anwesha ma'am came out of the room along with Bhavya. Siyali stood by the door waiting for them,

AMaam - Bhavya, this is Shreya. Iss batch ka top student. She'll be giving you the tour.
BD - Iske liye top student ki kya zaroorat thi? Wouldn't she prefer studying over this.
AMaam - Arey! Main apney puraney top student ko aise hi kisike saath nahi bhegongi. (Teasing) Top student for a top student.

The two of them laugh while Siyali stood with a welcoming smile,

AMaam - Shreya, make sure you bring her back on time okay. And Bhavya, if you need anything at all, you can ask Shreya.
BD (teasing) - Too much khathir dhaari ma'am. Chaley? Top student?
Si (laughing) - Yes ma'am.

As Siyali escorts Bhavya to the AV club, Anwesha ma'am still having a smile on her face turns to see Urmila ma'am who came with a bouquet.

AMaam - They're already gone. You can give in the auditorium.
UMaam - Okay mom.

Anwesha ma'am smiles as she walks away while Urmila ma'am looked a little tensed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In the AV club, Angela was staring at Yakshit as he was struggling with something,

A (laughing) - Oh my god. Tumse kuch nahi ho pa'ega.
Y (funny) - Haan. Haan. Toh mujhe kyun bhulaya? Apney friends mein se kisiko bhulatey.
A - Well, you're the one who was interested in working with me.
Y - Working in the club.
A - That's what I meant.

Utkarsh had gone to get ready for his performance and hence, Yakshit agreed to work on the camera instead of him. As they were about to leave, Siyali brings Bhavya to the room,

A, Y - Good evening ma'am.
BD - Good evening.

She looked around the huge room which had compartments for various works.

BD - Wow. This is really nice. Must have costed a fortune.
A - Probably!
BD - So this is like connected to every class. Did they install TVs in every class?
Y - Plan toh tha, ma'am. But then we thought why not just connect them to the smart boards. Economical.
BD (smiling) - Brilliant idea.
Y - Buss itna hi nahi, ma'am. Our everyday assembly and important announcements will also be done through this system.
BD - Really?
A - Just like schools internationally. This way we're even saving a lot of time and energy.