Episode 110 - Practice Makes a Man Perfect

As Gautam had left the room for a while, he had advised the students to practice on their own. While some had no interest in the session, others were working hard to develop their moves and be cautious.

Angela and Utkarsh were one of the few that were practising. Angela was teaching Utkarsh a few basic moves to protect himself or others when in danger,

A - And this is how you attack someone that's trying to escape.

Angela told as she pulled Utkarsh by the collar from behind as Utkarsh chocked.

K (concerned) - Angela! Stop torturing my boyfriend.

Angela left Utkarsh's collar who coughs and looks at Angela.

U (panting) - I'll remember that.

A - Good. And Krissan, Ex-boyfriend.

K - Whatever. But Bichara Utkarsh.

A - I'm teaching him. For his own good. And what about you? Tum practice karney ki bajah yahan kya kar rahi hai?

K - Well. Sid is busy staring at Shreya.

U - Ja'o Krissan. Usey practice karwa ley. It's your chance to learn.

K - Right.

Krissan pulls her top down, stretches her one arms with one hand and then the next, moves her head side ways as if she was getting ready to get into a boxing ring. Utkarsh and Angela look at Krissan and at each other seeing these expressions. Krissan walks to Sid.

Sid was staring at Siyali and Parth who were sincerely practicing. Everytime Parth even touched her hand, Sid mumbled angrily with an annoyed expression.

From behind, Krissan pulled Sid's ears.

S (in pain) - Ah. Ah. Ah. Kya kar rahi ho?

Krissan pulled Sid to their spot and Sid bending down in pain walked few steps away. As Krissan leaves his ear, Sid angrily stands straight with a funny angry expression,

S (funny, angry) - What was that!?

K - Training?

S - How is this training?

K - It's better than standing simply. You know I'm your ex-girl friend right. You don't have to love me. (Angry) But little care toh kar saktey ho. Do you want me to stand clueless and not know how to defend myself when I'm attacked.

S (mumbles) - Tumhe kaun attack karney waala hai.

Krissan stares at him angrily

S (funny) - Fine! Fine! Fine! Shuru karey!

K - Okay!

Krissan said with an evil smile. Few minutes later, Krissan was rotating around as her hand was on Sid's head as he was bent down.

S (in pain, in a funny voice) - Okay. I get that you hate me. But this is too much. Remember Gautam said no hurting people.

K (mocking) - Like really! When did you start listening to rules. And what do you mean hate, this is just training.