Chapter 80 : Every Step of the way

<Music starts - Enna Sona (Ok Jaanu)>

                        In the evening, As class gets over, Sid looked at Shreya who was explaining some doubts to other students. Shreya comes to her desk and finds a flower and a chocolate. She turns towards Sid who smiles.

Sh - Sorry would have been better.

She leaves the flower and chocolate on the desk and walks out of the class.

Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya (x4)

                        Sid follows Shreya through the corridor. She comes out after changing into her PE uniform and sees Sid waiting outside wearing his PE uniform. She gives a sneer and starts walking while Sid continued to follow her to the ground.

Aavan jaavan te main yaara nu manawa (x2)

Enna sona, enna sona

Enna sona oh..

                     Sid watches her from a distance as Shreya plays badminton with the girls.  He walks around admiring her. "Aaah" Shreya dashes into Sid and falls down as she ran backwards to hit the cork.

Shreya looks up and stares at Sid who rolls his eyes with a cute smile. Seeing Shreya down, Few others come to her. She tries to get up,

Sh - Aaah. My leg

She had twisted her ankle. Along with few others, Sid offered her his hand to help her get up. She slaps his hand off her and takes Utkarsh's hand instead. Niti also helps her to get up. As they were leaving, Sid tried to follow. Shreya turned angryly and

Sh - 10 feet Sid.

S - What?

Sh - Peechey hato. 10 feet.

Sid gives a scared look seeing an enragged Shreya and starts walking backwards.

S - Enough?

Sh - Aur pechey.

He takes few more steps.

Sh - Maintain the distance. Agar pass aaye toh....

She points a finger angrily at him warning him not to get any closer. "Okay" Sid raised both his hands up guesturing that he surrenders. Seeing this, the others giggle.  

----------------------------------------------------------------

In the clinic, Shreya was receiving treatment while Niti and Utkarsh stood besides her.

Doc - Ankle? Phir se? Isn't this the third time?

Shreya looked at Niti and Utkarsh who didn't give her any explanation. So she assumed that Siyali also got hurt in the same place.

U - Wahi toh sir. Dancer hai. Par apni pey'r ka khayal hi nahi rakhti. Patha nahi isse girna itna pasand kyun hai?

Sh - Utkarsh?

Ni - Sahi toh keh raha hai. Khayal rakhna chahiya tha na.

Sh (amazed) - Khayal? Mujhe kaise patha hota ki woh stupid Sid mere Peechey khada tha.