2. Meeting you.

It was the Saturday before Christmas, Chloe stepped out of the terminal at Geneva's airport. The cold air hit her, and the snow! So much snow! Coming from the south of England snow was quite scarce at this time of the year and the country ground to a halt if there was even three inches of the stuff. But here, everything seemed to run as normal. She spotted the black BMW X7 with a driver holding a card with her name on it. "Hi I'm Chloe." Chloe smiled at the man as he took her small case from her and loaded it into the back.

"Good afternoon, please get in." he held the door open for her and she climbed in to the back. She watched as he got in to driver's seat and started the car. They began to leave the airport.

"Do you work for Sebastian?" Chloe asked, she found herself wondering what it would be like to be in a car driven by him.

"Not directly no, I work for a company that Seb uses for cars. He always asks for me though, do you mind me asking what brings you here?"

"I'm Seb's new PA/PR as Britta is taking a sabbatical, I'm meeting him today." She suddenly felt nervous, "What's he like?" from the research she had done at home she knew he was extremely focused. She'd always had a thing for him, he was beautiful to look at, she'd fancied him for years.

"I don't know Sebastian that well, not personally anyway. He's always pleasant enough when I've driven for him. Guess you find out soon enough hey." The driver replied.

"I guess so." Chloe mumbled quietly, her mind buzzing full of thoughts of Seb. She was going to meet her favourite driver, well her second favourite, no one could beat Michael. Her eyes took in the white landscape as an unwelcome thought popped in to her head, "What if he doesn't like me?" she suddenly thought, if that happened she could kiss her F1 return goodbye.

Her stomach was doing backflips by the time they arrived at a set of big heavy looking dark wooden gates. Chloe heard the driver speak in to the intercom in German and a voice she was sure was Britta's replied. The gates suddenly started to open and the car drove through.

"This is it." Chloe said out loud before putting her hand in front of her mouth, she hadn't meant to say it out loud.

"You will be fine." The driver said, "Don't worry." He stopped the car in front of a large house. Chloe saw a door open and out stepped Britta. She took a deep breath before exiting the car.

"Chloe! It's lovely to see you and so good of you to come at quite short notice." Britta gave Chloe a brief hug.

"It's good to be here, I'm so nervous though." Chloe admitted.

"Please don't be, Seb is quite easy going, I'm sure you'll both get along fine." She lead Chloe inside the house. The driver followed, putting Chloe's case down before saying goodbye and leaving them to it. "Let's take your case up to the guest room and then we'll meet Seb and Antti." She picked the case up, "Follow me!" she called leading Chloe up a rather grand but modern looking staircase.

"Am I staying here tonight then, I thought I'd be in a hotel?" Chloe looked around the large bedroom in surprise.

"Oh no! When you're in Switzerland with Seb you will always stay here. Basically you will always stay where he does, in separate rooms of course." Britta put Chloe's case down, "Now let's go meet the boys." She said smiling, "They're in the gym." Chloe had no choice but to follow Britta back down the stairs and through a large modern kitchen. On the way she noticed a blonde haired woman with two young girls, the woman glared at Chloe as though she was some kind of threat. Chloe knew the woman must be Seb's other half. Down another short filght of stairs in to what Chloe thought must be a basement and Britta opened the door in to a bright and airy gym. "Oh that was Seb's ex you saw in the kitchen, if you notice the atmosphere being a bit strained it's because they've recently split. One of your first tasks will be issuing a statement in the New Year but I'll fill you in more on that later, ah here they are." They approached two men. One of them Chloe immediately recognised as Sebastian. He was running on a treadmill but stopped when he saw them approaching. "Sebastian, I'd like you to meet Chloe Houghton, your new PA/PR." Britta smiled at Chloe sensing her nerves.

"Hi Sebastian, it's so good to meet you." She held out her hand to him, he noticed her shaking slightly.

"Good to meet you too." He smiled as he shook her hand. Chloe felt as though she could faint just looking at him, damn he was fit! "Did you have a good journey over?" he asked snapping her out of lusty thoughts.

"I did actually, thanks for organizing the car for me."

"Well I wasn't going to have you take a taxi here, I have to keep my address kinda secret."

"I can imagine. Beautiful place by the way." She was caught by his blue eyes. He was checking her out!

"Do you mind if I shower and we meet in the lounge, I'm kind of sweaty?" he asked. Suddenly a cough from beside him caught his attention, "Oh this is Antti." He looked at the man next to him, "He's my personal trainer and torturer."

"I hardly torture you!" Antti laughed and shook Chloe's hand, "I'm looking forward to working with you Chloe." He smiled and Seb rolled his eyes, typical of his trainer to take an instant liking to his new PA, there was no way he was going to let Antti get his hands on Chloe.

"Right we'll head back to the lounge and see you both there." Britta spoke up after catching Seb eyeing Chloe again and the two women left the room.

"Wow she's hot!" Antti gave a wolf whistle after the door had shut.

"And she's also off limits." Seb replied quickly giving Antti a look. He knew exactly what that look meant.