110. The indecent proposal.

A soft pair of lips and a warm mouth on her skin woke Chloe up but she kept her eyes closed, feeling far too comfy and too snuggled up in the duvet to move. Outside the sun had replaced the winds and rain of yesterday's storm. Luckily Typhoon Hagibis seemed to have weakened as it made landfall but it still made conditions too dangerous for qualifying to take place and so the decision to postpone it until this morning had been the right one. For Chloe, the lazy day yesterday with her man had been just what she needed after finding out that she definitely was not pregnant following the unwelcome arrival of her period on Wednesday. Since then she'd decided to follow her mum's advice and was just enjoying being with Seb and trying to forget everything else, at least until her appointment at a fertility clinic in Zurich on the Tuesday following their return from Japan. Seb moved and started to slowly kiss the skin just below her ear. That felt good, anywhere his lips was on her skin felt good, and she lay still, letting him continue and wondering if he knew that she was awake. Then he shifted again and she could feel it, something hard and very warm pressing against her behind.
"Jesus Seb, again?"

"I knew you were awake." She could feel his lips curl into a smile as they brushed against her while he spoke. "And you've got to shag my brains out, remember?" He moved her on to her back and gave her a cocky grin, lowering his lips onto hers and finding her tongue with his own in a deep, persuasive kiss as he got on top of her.

"I can't do that now, not now you've mentioned my mum." She turned her head. "I wish I hadn't told you that now."

"I hadn't mentioned her, you just did. I should thank her, best advice she's ever given you."

"Seb!" She broke out into a giggle as he wiggled his hips, forcing her to part her legs. "I definitely can't do it now!"

"Oh but you can." He smirked as he easily pushed himself inside her, making her gasp as he filled her.

"Oh ok." She moaned. "I can."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, we're here." Seb switched the engine off and removed his seatbelt before turning to look at her. "Your first race not working for me."

"Yeah, except I'll hardly see you once we get through those gates." She sighed.

"I know." He reached down and released her seatbelt, watching as it slid across her chest. "I can't even begin to tell you how good it feels, having you here with me like this."

"Even though you won't see me?"

"Just think about yesterday, we had the whole day with no interruptions. You had no phone ringing with calls about interviews or the latest bullshit news story and you didn't have to sit for hours going through emails. You were all mine and I loved every single second. Times like that is why I wanted you to let Britta take over again and I'm so happy that you did."

"I loved yesterday too, I'm just going to miss you today. God Seb, look what you're turning me into! You're making me needy, I've become needy and clingy!"

"I like you all needy, the needier the better." He leant over and placed his palm on her cheek, turning her head to face him before kissing her. "And what's even better is that you're needy for me. It turns me on."

"Is there anything that doesn't turn you on?" She smiled and then giggled as he showered her face with kisses. "Like being clingy?"

"I can deal with clingy too." He replied between kisses. "Like when you cling to me in bed, in the shower, in the kitchen, against the car....."

"Ok, I get the picture." She giggled again. "We'd better move or you'll be late and I can already see people waiting for your autograph." She glanced in the car's side mirror at the group of Japanese fans behind the car and was pleased that Seb had parked facing the wall so that they couldn't be seen kissing so easily. "Come on superstar, time to face your public." She stroked his face and gave him one last kiss before they both got out of the car. He'd barely closed the boot when people started approaching him for autographs and photos and as a result they ended up running late with him having to run ahead once they'd entered the paddock. As she watched him go she felt a little sad, she probably wouldn't see him until after the race now, at least when she still had her job she'd see him for all his media duties but now it would be hours. She was missing him already. Entering hospitality she quickly spotted Britta and Annukka sat at a table so she wandered over to join them.