123. Abu Dhabi

A/N: I can't believe this is my penultimate chapter! There's just one more to come - their final chapter (?) is already written and will be here soon! xx

Sitting on the edge of the bath in the en-suite of their luxurious hotel suite in Abu Dhabi, Chloe's eyes were brimming with tears. Happy tears. She blinked a few times, letting her tears escape in a bid to clear to her vision. She could barely believe what she was seeing. She looked up to the ceiling and then back down at the white stick in her hands. Yes, they were definitely there! Two blue lines! It was positive! She'd had her suspicions over the last week or so but she hadn't dared to find out for sure up until this morning, but there they were, clear to see, two strong blue lines! At long last, they'd got there! She was pregnant! The woman who'd always been the least broody one in her family was pregnant! She was having Sebastian Vettel's baby! Now all she had to do was to decide when to tell him. Popping the test back into it's wrapper, she hid it in the bottom of her makeup bag. Her hands shook with the excitement and exhilaration she felt as she zipped it up and she looked at herself in the mirror as she washed her hands. Her eyes looked a little red and watery but she could pass that off as a result of yawning. Other than that she didn't look any different, but she certainly felt different though she couldn't quite describe how. After drying her hands she opened the bathroom door and crept back to the bed, she managed to get back in it without waking her sleeping husband. She was too excited to go back to sleep now, so instead she took another chance to take in Seb's gorgeous face as he slept. She listened to him softly breathing, she gazed at his long lashes, noticing how fair they were at the ends, his chin and cheeks covered with three weeks of beard growth that in her eyes made him look even more sexy, those extremely kissable lips that had showered her with passionate kisses time after time and his jawline and strong neck that were always so sensitive to her kisses. Her eyes trailed lower, with the top half of his body uncovered she couldn't resist the chance to admire more of him and she sat up and crossed her legs to give herself a better view. He had wonderfully broad shoulders, strong arms and a well toned, defined torso. He was muscly but not bulky, lean but not skinny. He was perfect. She loved the hair on his chest, she loved to slide and twirl her fingers through it, she loved to flick her tongue over his nipples and softly nibble on them, they were surprisingly sensitive and she loved the noises he made in return. She loved to run her tongue along the trail of hair that led from just below his belly button to one of the parts of his body that gave her the most pleasure and......
"Enjoying the eye fucking session are you?" Seb's voice was deep with sleepiness and she blushed as she looked at his smug but sleepy expression. It certainly wasn't the first time he'd caught her and it definitely wouldn't be the last.

"Nothing wrong with a woman eye fucking her own husband is there?" She smirked.

"I guess not and I'd rather you're eye fucking me instead of another man any day." He put his arms up and his hands behind head, a move that she knew was a 'like what you see?' gesture and an invitation, one she was very quick to take. She moved to sit up on top of him and gazed down at his gorgeous face and slightly messy hair. Half of her was bursting to tell him that they'd finally got pregnant and the other half was still debating if it was the right moment. Maybe waiting until they got to Norway would be better? Then they'd have no distractions and they'd be able to blissfully enjoy their news before they told their families. "You ok?" He asked making her frown, did she look different as well as feel it? She certainly didn't think she did.

"Yeah, of course I am." She smiled, she was more than ok, she was ecstatic.

"You look different." He mused, trying to think what was different about her.

"Different?" She tilted her head to one side, doing her best to hide the fact there was definitely something very different about her, only it wouldn't be visible for a while yet. "Careful what you say next darling husband." She playfully tapped his nose with her finger and then squealed and giggled as he quickly moved his head to catch her finger in between his teeth.