95. Friends reunited.

Chloe stood still, almost mannequin like, as people swept past and swirled around her and announcements echoed out through the terminals tannoy system as Seb stood just feet away. It felt like something out of movie scene as her eyes finally met his across the sea of people and their gaze locked, time just seemed to stop and the whole world disappeared leaving just the two of them focused purely on each other. Her drunk mind may have been ready to see him the other night, but now she was here her fragile heart wasn't so sure. Seeing the beautiful man who had broken her heart, but still not lost her love, hurt and after her time away she thought she'd past that stage. A woman brushed past her, breaking her out of her daze, making her look around at all the people busily going about their day or reuniting with loved ones.
"Hi." Seb's voice made her look back in his direction only to find him standing beside her.

"Hi." She spoke so quietly she could barely hear herself as she looked up at him. He looked tired and clearly hadn't shaved for a few days and all she wanted to do right there and then was to hold him. Her treacherous body just wanted to touch him and hold him while her brain was telling her to keep away from him, reminding her of what he'd done and why she'd been away in the first place, it made her heart ache and she felt a tear fall quickly down her cheek as a big lump formed in her throat.

"I've missed you." Seb stepped closer, noticing how she was clinging onto her luggage trolley. He watched as another tear rolled silently down her cheek, he didn't know if her tears were a good sign or a bad one but he didn't wait a second longer for any more to fall; he placed his hands over hers and gently eased her fingers from the handle before pulling her into his arms. He closed his eyes as he felt her arms go loosely around him, this felt beyond good, she felt like home. "Ich habe dich so sehr vermisst Schatzi." He murmured as he nuzzled his nose in her hair, breathing in her scent and pressing kisses there. Chloe tightened her hold on him; being in his arms felt good and comforting despite everything that had happened and she stayed there for a moment longer, letting her heart rule her head until she knew she'd have to pull back from him, she didn't want him to start thinking that he was forgiven and they were suddenly close to getting back together. He felt her pulling away so he let go of her, and watched as she stepped back and resumed her hold on the luggage trolley.

"Shall we go?" She looked towards the exit, she felt tired and all she wanted now was to get back to his home, have a shower, maybe get something to eat and then head to bed, even though it would only be early evening.

"Of course. Let me take the trolley." He put a hand on the handle and she moved aside to let him take it. She observed him as she walked beside him, he had black jeans on and a black, close fitting t-shirt, apart from looking tired, he looked tanned and healthy, he didn't look as though he'd lost any more weight but she knew that Antti would be back from Finland now and he would soon have Seb regaining any losses. He could feel her looking at him and he glanced at her as they headed outside, he was so glad to have her back with him even though it wasn't in the way he'd been used to but now he could start to work on changing that; he could begin his fight for her properly now, starting with his gift to her, the Ferrari Portofino that sat outside his house. He suddenly felt nervous, he knew that it would be a fight on its own to get her to accept it but he hoped that maybe after a day or two she would. They got to his Audi Q7 and he loaded her things into the boot and then got rid of the trolley while she got into the passenger seat. Getting in beside her he shut the door and then started the car.

"How have you been?" She asked suddenly.

"I'd be lying if I said I'd been fine, I'll say I've been ok." He put his seatbelt on and then looked at her. "I'm feeling better now you're here. How about you?"

"It was good to get away, I needed the break, to take that step back and have the time to think." She paused as he reversed out of the parking space to begin their journey home. She wondered how he'd react when she told him about spending time with Daniel, not that he was in a position to complain about it, while he noticed that she hadn't really answered his question. "I spent the last few days with Daniel." She looked at him, waiting for his reaction.