96. Never drink and Ex.

It was the end of a night out for the entire team that had started with dinner in a restaurant with a few of them going on to a club afterwards. Seb watched Chloe as she staggered and wobbled her way back to his car using Silvia for support, drunk after a few too many cocktails. He knew this routine now, this was her way of coping, she always got drunk if they'd rowed or split up. He'd been watching her all night, hitting the Prosecco in the restaurant and then cocktails in the club. She'd danced wildly with Mia, exchanged numbers with some random guy and he'd watched her get more and more wasted; while he didn't like her getting drunk like this, she'd seemed so happy all night and it had been good to see her enjoying herself. How on earth she was going to be fit for work tomorrow he had no idea. He sighed as he opened the passenger side door, he'd stayed on soft drinks all night as he was due to spend a chunk of time in the simulator tomorrow and wanted to get a good nights sleep. Now he'd probably end up nursing his drunk PA while she spent the rest of the night with her head in the toilet. He arched a brow in annoyance as the two women made a complete hash of getting Chloe in to the car, resulting in her ending up sitting on the tarmac in a fit of giggles.
"Mia." He huffed. "Go back inside, I'll get her in the car."

"Ok, erm....sorry." She grimaced as he looked down at Chloe. "I'll see you tomorrow." She walked off leaving him still looking down at his giggling ex. Despite the fact that she was drunk, her smile lit up her entire face and her infectious laughter was music to his ears making him smile a little.

"Come on." He held his hands out to her. "Let's get you up." As she looked up at him her laughter stopped and her smile faded, her expression became a little more serious. He really hoped that she wasn't about to get emotional. She held her bag up to him and he took it, dropping it on the floor of his car before she held her hands out to him so that he could pull her up onto her feet. Once she was upright she swayed and put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself while he put his hands on her waist to try and do the same thing. She stepped forward and Seb suddenly found himself with her body pressed against his, her eyes seemed to be searching his and she slid one hand from his shoulder to the back of his neck. He shut his eyes as every single part of him reignited and ached for her touch, he could feel her fingers toying with his hair and it made a little shiver of arousal shoot down his spine. He opened his eyes and looked at her, she was looking back at him in a way he hadn't seen her look since Norway, her eyes were baring everything to him, he could see it all; her love for him, her lust, her raw desire and her fragility. She was baring her soul to him in one simple look, she took his breath away and it was taking every ounce of self restraint that he had not to kiss her and fuck her against his car. In her intoxicated state he knew it would be wrong, he'd be taking advantage of her and he didn't want to do anything that could ruin their fledgling friendship. Breaking himself out of his Chloe induced trance he manoeuvred her into his car and shut the door once she was seated. He walked round to his side and leant on the roof for a moment, letting out a groan of frustration before opening the door and getting in next to her. As he started the car she was somehow coherent enough to link her phone to the car's media player and she began flicking through track after track as though she was looking for a particular one. "Are you feeling ok?" He asked as they left the club behind them, hoping that she wouldn't start feeling sick now that they were moving. At first she didn't answer, she seemed to have found the track she was looking for and her choice showed how she was feeling: 'Only Love Can Hurt Like This' by Paloma Faith. He glanced at her, he didn't want her getting upset and the lyrics were a painful reminder so he hit a button on the steering wheel only for 'Your Touch' by Blake Lewis to come on. She looked at her phone but left the track on before finally answering him.

"Yeah." She replied breathily, catching his glance. "Are you?" Seb swallowed at her question, he wasn't ok and he wouldn't be until she was his again. "Seb?" She placed her hand on his thigh when he failed to answer. He glanced down to where her hand rested and then at her again, she'd turned in her seat and was now looking at him longingly, it made the mood in the car feel intense and he put his foot down, wanting to get back home and out of the car to escape the emotions and primal urge for her that was now threatening to overcome him. "Seb?" She tried again as the Ferrari GTC4 Lusso gained more speed, he was starting to worry her a little now, and he could hear it in her voice.